• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*ABP* Examination tips and Best of luck!

Reaction score
Re: Examination tips and Best of luck!

WOW ..thnx a milloin i gess nw i knw how to relax .wd ur help..!!=)

Reaction score

The post is really gud!!!!....well, theres nother thing to add...its sumtimes stressful to finish the paper when time is running out...this is whre students usually gets paniced and tend to make mistakes!!!! Every students hate being messed up so do I. Besides, being time-dependent is a useful tool for every paper...."I hope students may find it helpful" :)

Reaction score

ok i dont know if this is natural or not but for some strange reason i have not been panicking AT ALL!!!
its weird because im the sort of person that goes hysteric before a school exam and now while giving my O'LEVELS paper i dont feel the least bit panicked nor do fear the result which again is weird because my family is strict about this matter!
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? According to my family members (well actually my mum) thats a bad thing because apparently im over-confident, which is not true because I havent prepared much for the exam!!!

Reaction score

Hey thanks Admin i Have my Accounts paper 2 variant 1........ Am a little tensed as it is my first time offering Cambridge examination........

Reaction score

arif1310 said:
ok i dont know if this is natural or not but for some strange reason i have not been panicking AT ALL!!!
its weird because im the sort of person that goes hysteric before a school exam and now while giving my O'LEVELS paper i dont feel the least bit panicked nor do fear the result which again is weird because my family is strict about this matter!
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? According to my family members (well actually my mum) thats a bad thing because apparently im over-confident, which is not true because I havent prepared much for the exam!!!

same story here. it applies 2 most of my frendz 2. we wr a lil nervous on r 1st day bt nw wr all chillin out and totally carefree. and yeah all the adults seem amazed and our non chalant attitude. no1 knwz y :?:

Reaction score

alisha said:
arif1310 said:

same story here. it applies 2 most of my frendz 2. we wr a lil nervous on r 1st day bt nw wr all chillin out and totally carefree. and yeah all the adults seem amazed and our non chalant attitude. no1 knwz y :?:

Should i repeat what alisha just sed??????? Same Story here!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

wow.. thats the same story in my case too.. my parents think im way over confident..
but i guess its better to be calm thn panic cuz thn u forget evrything:(

Reaction score

itz sumtin 2 do with the new generation i gez :?

Reaction score

Jezla said:
alisha said:
arif1310 said:

Should i repeat what alisha just sed??????? Same Story here!!!!!!!!

Same here guys... but its nothing wrong i guess.. am just chilling out mst of teh time... but my parents (esp dad) seem to find that ridiculous and says i'm not studying... but i think its best to be calm...

Reaction score

Cooooooooool....excelllent.....hope evry1 relaxes and chills etc. coz then the grade boundaries would be low!
But seriously, wat happened to edexcel GCSE??
i figured out there was a kind of update or something?? and then the edexcel section was reset on the 5th i guess...
then the GCE papers returned....goood....but how about the GCSE's....should we fail or wat????? :?: :?: :?:

Reaction score

For mates who are taking a-level mathematics P3 exams tomorrow.I wish we all best of the luck and get A* very easily.

Reaction score

abdurrhman said:
Cooooooooool....excelllent.....hope evry1 relaxes and chills etc. coz then the grade boundaries would be low!

chillin out= true. bt we are kinda prepared. so hopefully we wnt end up with low marks. :D

Reaction score

its true infact if u r feeling distressed u can even use chewing gums
they dont stop u
nd if u r done wid ur paper earlier den u can also hav a nap
they`ll wake u!!!!
its true

Reaction score

well the only thing left for the invigilators to do is to wear some "QATAR airlines" uniform :p