• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper1 2013

Reaction score
How was the paper? I want to discuss some of the MCQ's like 4th which was about error. What was the answer credit note,debit note,receipt,statement of account?

Reaction score
Dat is coz the customer gave it na. and wen i did a similar pastpaper question da answer was debit note

Reaction score
I didnt find the paper too nice. There weren't too many calculations like acid test ratios and current and collection periods, loads of theory..

Reaction score
I didnt find the paper too nice. There weren't too many calculations like acid test ratios and current and collection periods, loads of theory..

rele too bad but den i think thinking was necessary. ya i noe less workings dis tym :(

Reaction score
rele too bad but den i think thinking was necessary. ya i noe less workings dis tym :(
There you go. If there were more calcs then the paper would prolly be nice-r.. Nvm, lets hope for the GT to be low, damn low :p
#I made blunders in p2 aswell