• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS

Reaction score
oh my god its 4037 add maths which is o level and i think we r giving igcse ......silly me i didnt see the code!!!

Reaction score
i mean to tell that the codes are different but the papers are same only for add maths.....you can go check it out for yourself

I know that the papers are same and I have solved many of them, but the questions in o levels papers are harder if compared to igcse.... :)

Reaction score
guys....any helpful insight on logs(and the graphs) and amplitude and period and frequency graphs, and the bearings question with velocity when u have to calculate the speed and distance with sine/cosine rule??? plss any help will be appreciated

Reaction score
guys....any helpful insight on logs(and the graphs) and amplitude and period and frequency graphs, and the bearings question with velocity when u have to calculate the speed and distance with sine/cosine rule??? plss any help will be appreciated

for amplitude frequency and period of sin cos tan graphs.
REMEMBER: asinbx+c
where a =amplitude
360/b =period (and only for tan graph 180/b =period)

and a+c = max value
-a+c =min value

hope this was helpful enough:) GOOD LUCK (Y)

Reaction score
for amplitude frequency and period of sin cos tan graphs.
REMEMBER: asinbx+c
where a =amplitude
360/b =period (and only for tan graph 180/b =period)

and a+c = max value
-a+c =min value

hope this was helpful enough:) GOOD LUCK (Y)

thanks so much. this was surely a great help :) best wishes to u too

Reaction score
I Live in ksa but my school doesnt offer additional mathematics so im doing it on my own..just started solving 2 past papers. .. :/ im in a messssss.
I have absolutely no idea how to solve the vectors questions with velocities.... :'(
Aby helpful notes Please ?? :(