• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS

Reaction score
I Live in ksa but my school doesnt offer additional mathematics so im doing it on my own..just started solving 2 past papers. .. :/ im in a messssss.
I have absolutely no idea how to solve the vectors questions with velocities.... :'(
Aby helpful notes Please ?? :(

same here wuch city and skool?
and yeah go to drtayeb.com excellent notes there!!

Reaction score
I Live in ksa but my school doesnt offer additional mathematics so im doing it on my own..just started solving 2 past papers. .. :/ im in a messssss.
I have absolutely no idea how to solve the vectors questions with velocities.... :'(
Aby helpful notes Please ?? :(

My school told me that if I convince 6 students to take add maths then they would arrange the classes but unfortunately I could not and we share the same fate...... :( ............... as for that topic I would say that dont get stressed over it... I have observed that the question of this topic have very low marks and sometimes they are not even included in the paper....... I can only solve some basic questions related to vectors with velocities or related velocity but i am focusing on other topics...... as for the notes check out these links http://sciemathematics.wikispaces.com/AddMathsVideos and http://drtayeb.com/lectures/additional-maths/............ :)

Reaction score
paper 1 and paper 2 are pretty much the same in format of how the questions are presented. However there will be no same type of math questions from paper 1 that will be repeated in paper 2. For example, if paper 1 has a question about combination and permutation, then there will not be any questions about combination and permutation in paper 2.

Reaction score
how to do find the range and the domain of a function .
Eg. f(x) = 2x^2 - 8x + 5
Write down a suitable domain for f so that f^(-1) exists.
Thanks

Reaction score
how to do find the range and the domain of a function .
Eg. f(x) = 2x^2 - 8x + 5
Write down a suitable domain for f so that f^(-1) exists.
Thanks

at first u have to find the perfect square which is in the form of [(x+y)^2]-c........then the domain will be x+y=0 ==> x=-y......and remember domain means x values and range means y values

Reaction score
paper 1 and paper 2 are pretty much the same in format of how the questions are presented. However there will be no same type of math questions from paper 1 that will be repeated in paper 2. For example, if paper 1 has a question about combination and permutation, then there will not be any questions about combination and permutation in paper 2.

so you can nearly predict the paper2?

Reaction score
Exactly, what I'm planning to do is try to remember the types of questions on paper 1 so that on june 4th i will study the chapters that were not covered in paper 1

Reaction score
Exactly, what I'm planning to do is try to remember the types of questions on paper 1 so that on june 4th i will study the chapters that were not covered in paper 1

hmm, (y)
quite smart enough.
how was your paper1?