• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS

Reaction score
Anyone sitting for additional mathematics 0606 in june 2013?
What book are you using?
It would be great if you send me notes or links to ebooks as i have no idea where to start from and no resources :( !!
Thanx in advance :)

Reaction score
Textbook:
6461270-M.jpg

Reaction score
i am using the new additional mathematics texbook by hoo soo thong.....its basically intended for gce o level....but doesn't matter both ig and gc syllabus for add math is same....and u'll find amazing notes on drtayeb.com...hope i helped...and anyways gud luck...:)
p.s. which country r u from? very few ppl give add math in KSA here...so just curious....:D

Reaction score
plus one more advice....if ur topical concepts r clear the start with past papers....i have already done from 2002-2012 once....but i am starting them again starting from winter 2012 and backwards....:)

Reaction score
this is the specimen paper of 2013

Attachments

• 4037_y13_sp_1.pdf
    188.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 4037_y13_sp_2.pdf
    185.1 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
yup.....i think u don't know but theres been a change in the paper's format.......there will be no longer a choice in the last question...this is wat the specimen paper is telling you...:)

Reaction score
Are you able to access xtremepaper 'papers' website? Its not opening for me. I have done a couple of papers and im want to check it. Can you please let me know if any of you are able to open the markschemes and stuff

Reaction score
Code:
[quote]Are you able to access xtremepaper 'papers' website? Its not opening for me. I have done a couple of papers and im want to check it. Can you please let me know if any of you are able to open the markschemes and stuff[/quote]
You can't open papers from the CIE IGCSE at the moment but if you write your papers name on google along with xtremepapers, you can open the paper directly. To do this, open google, and write your papers name in the following format:
CODE_MONTHYEAR_QP/MS/ER/GT_Paper
For example, if you want to open Additional Mathematics, May/June 2010, paper 2, variant 1, marking scheme, you can search the following on google "xtremepapers 0606_s10_ms_21". The first link should be that paper you need. If you don't understand or can't find the paper you want, let me know and I'll find it for you.

Reaction score
Yes it is working. Thanks a lot :) Not only for maths but i needed it for the rest of subjects too. Its working for all!
Thanks again !

Reaction score
Do you think the old matrices questions would come for this years paper? Like the tabulated data with which we're supposed to construct a matrix equation and solve it...

Reaction score
can anyone explain Q 7 (b) on page 233 of the book by Hoo Soo Thong............ thanks in advance :)