• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADHD

Reaction score
hi everyone....so i heard about the ADHD....attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,and i was wondering if anyone here has it?
i saw the symptoms and it DOES AFFECT on your school grades...and thats really bad :/

Reaction score
hi everyone....so i heard about the ADHD....attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,and i was wondering if anyone here has it?
i saw the symptoms and it DOES AFFECT on your school grades...and thats really bad :/

Yeah..ADHD is in atleast 95% of the children born everyday..it's a very common disorder..and yes, it does have an impact on grades in school..but there's perfect medication to cure it...

it's one of my favorite topics btw:)

Reaction score
Yeah..ADHD is in atleast 95% of the children born everyday..it's a very common disorder..and yes, it does have an impact on grades in school..but there's perfect medication to cure it...

it's one of my favorite topics btw:)

whats the cure? i saw some videos on youtube,that there is no cure
i've been doing research on the past few days because i got those symptoms....
and in what way does it affect your grades?

Reaction score
whats the cure? i saw some videos on youtube,that there is no cure
i've been doing research on the past few days because i got those symptoms....
and in what way does it affect your grades?

no no.. the symptoms are there from your childhood..your parents must have noticed your hyperactivity and inability to focus from since you were a child..and if you really think you're suffering from ADHD, then it's a better idea to refer to a psychiatrist..and the cure is medications; you can't call it a cure, the medication just brings back your attention for a short while..

Reaction score
no no.. the symptoms are there from your childhood..your parents must have noticed your hyperactivity and inability to focus from since you were a child..and if you really think you're suffering from ADHD, then it's a better idea to refer to a psychiatrist..and the cure is medications; you can't call it a cure, the medication just brings back your attention for a short while..

i realized that i had the symptoms since my childhood,i cant concentrate for a long period of time,i remember i couldnt when i was put to school (lower grades),i get distracted easily,daydream alot!

Reaction score
i realized that i had the symptoms since my childhood,i cant concentrate for a long period of time,i remember i couldnt when i was put to school (lower grades),i get distracted easily,daydream alot!

um hmm...typical ADHD...and typical of a female with ADHD..day dreaming is one of the major symptoms...why don't you retrieve an ADHD test from your local psychiatrist? That'll give you a better understanding...are you excessively hyperactive?

Reaction score
And yeh, it can affect your grades but if u try hard enough, u can overcome the deficit :) Its just question of willpower and determination :D

Reaction score
um hmm...typical ADHD...and typical of a female with ADHD..day dreaming is one of the major symptoms...why don't you retrieve an ADHD test from your local psychiatrist? That'll give you a better understanding...are you excessively hyperactive?

im really outgoing,talkative and energetic is that what you mean?

Reaction score
And yeh, it can affect your grades but if u try hard enough, u can overcome the deficit :) Its just question of willpower and determination :D

i really try hard! i understand quickly and forget fast! thats the problem and if you ask me,what did we do yesterday,i would be like,"what did we do?"

Reaction score
i really try hard! i understand quickly and forget fast! thats the problem and if you ask me,what did we do yesterday,i would be like,"what did we do?"
Hmmm... well then its alright :) You can just re-revise things so it will fix in ur brain :D
Oh and try using other senses when u learn. Lke sound or images (y)

do you have one?
I dunno much abt its managemet tbh =S

Reaction score
knowitall10 There is a permanent cure? Or is just prophylaxis? :O I'd love to know abt the cure :)

im really outgoing,talkative and energetic is that what you mean?

Yep...it's about being energetic and fidgety all the time, as in you always feel like you're on the go..

and no, there's no permanent cure..the medications are more like life-long, you just have to take them regularly everyday for the rest of your life...but the good quality posessed by most patients is their ability to hyperfocus. this means that on the things they are interested in, they'll perform excellently even without the medications..there's no middle ground here, if they like it, they're very good at it, of not, then nothing can make them do the work..unlesss they are taking medications...
I've also read that the symptoms do affect the grades but i also read that the symptoms decrease with age..

Reaction score
Yep...it's about being energetic and fidgety all the time, as in you always feel like you're on the go..

and no, there's no permanent cure..the medications are more like life-long, you just have to take them regularly everyday for the rest of your life...but the good quality posessed by most patients is their ability to hyperfocus. this means that on the things they are interested in, they'll perform excellently even without the medications..there's no middle ground here, if they like it, they're very good at it, of not, then nothing can make them do the work..unlesss they are taking medications...
I've also read that the symptoms do affect the grades but i also read that the symptoms decrease with age..
Hmmm... yeah so prophylaxis =S