• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADHD

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
knowitall10 There is a permanent cure? Or is just prophylaxis? :O I'd love to know abt the cure :)

I tell u the cure... If u see kids being hyper active and misbehaving(aka ADHD :p)... just give them a nice bashing using the 'abba ka chappal'(dad's sandals) .... :p If that fails try hitting with "Amma ka bailan" (that roller used to make roti)... works for sure.. :p XD Infact its even a cure if children become love struck or something.. :p XD

P.S. m kidding.. in case anyone doesn't get it.. :p

Reaction score
I tell u the cure... If u see kids being hyper active and misbehaving(aka ADHD :p)... just give them a nice bashing using the 'abba ka chappal'(dad's sandals) .... :p If that fails try hitting with "Amma ka bailan" (that roller used to make roti)... works for sure.. :p XD Infact its even a cure if children become love struck or something.. :p XD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

i knoww right!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:
LOL Bhai, ykw I said something very similar when we studying abt this :p But honestly, will power can overcome all these symptoms :)