• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aeronautical/Avionics Engineering

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I live in Karachi Pakistan and I will be doing my A Levels with Physics Maths and Computer Studies
I want to do aeronautical/avionics engineering from Karachi so can anyone please tell me good institutes in Karachi along with educational requirements and the while process of admission training and please tell me one more thing is it a good choice as compared to doing CA or ACCA in Karachi. I will be very thankful.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I live in Karachi Pakistan and I will be doing my A Levels with Physics Maths and Computer Studies
I want to do aeronautical/avionics engineering from Karachi so can anyone please tell me good institutes in Karachi along with educational requirements and the while process of admission training and please tell me one more thing is it a good choice as compared to doing CA or ACCA in Karachi. I will be very thankful.
there are two such that I know IST in islamabad and CAE (NUST + PAF) in risalpur
dont think there is any popular one in Karachi, try navy side?