• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I have been advised, by multiple teachers, to once go through a-level papers because a portion of the O levels exam relies heavily on them. I'm not so sure if this is true, but some of my teachers back at school made our class solve those papers, and I think they are really helpful. Plus, I find them very intellectually stimulating!

Of course they weren't the exact papers but simplified versions of them, any part that could not simply be solved by rational thinking was ignored.

I'd really appreciate if anyone here would upload a few questions from Alevels which seem relevant to the current O level (Bio, Chem, Phys, Math) syllabus.

P.S: Questions from any of the aforementioned subjects would be appreciated, but as of now, I’d like biology questions a lot more :)

Thank you!

Reaction score
You certainly do not need to do Alevel papers. Just solve your own past papers (10 years is a good goal) and completely cover your own syllabus. And you will be ready to get an A*.

Reaction score
No need to go through A Levels papers, that is just bad advice, you will just end up confusing yourself.

Just go through your own paper and after attempting each paper, mark yourself, mark the topics in the paper where you had weaknesses, then revise those topics only, and then attempt another past paper, repeat

make a chart of your progress and the marks and the weaknesses for each subject.

For problems and video lectures on O/A levels, refer to the following:

www.fahadsacademy.com
www.youtube.com/fahadsacademyonline