• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alternative to Youtube

Reaction score
Hotspot Shield
Seriously?!:eek: how do people survive without YOUTUBE?!
my country has banned it for a good reason and I am not going to open it illegally .It shows that I didnt support the cause and I would be answerable to myself and God that was I really that desperate to see youtube that I didnt care that they disrespected my Prophet (p.b.u.h)????

Reaction score
my country has banned it for a good reason and I am not going to open it illegally .It shows that I didnt support the cause and I would be answerable to myself and God that was I really that desperate to see youtube that I didnt care that they disrespected my Prophet (p.b.u.h)????
Its true that they have uploaded a video that disrespected Prophet, but banning the whole YouTube site isnt the solution. By banning it, people cannot access the GOOD videos that are there like kids learning videos, tutorials and especially Islamic Lectures. They should only block that particular video.

Reaction score
Its true that they have uploaded a video that disrespected Prophet, but banning the whole YouTube site isnt the solution. By banning it, people cannot access the GOOD videos that are there like kids learning videos, tutorials and especially Islamic Lectures. They should only block that particular video.
you are right about that but honestly how many kids do you know access youtube for Islmaic knowledge??I dont know any,people I know access youtube for songs and you-know-what :(

Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAH! NO. It's a private sever. Launch hotsopt and watch Youtube
no u r wrong it takes double the speed required say
if u r using 50 kbs
it will be pointlessly using another 50 kbs
total speed 100kbs
and i know what i am talking about used netlimiter to check it out

Reaction score
and as if someone who wanted to see that will go to utube:rolleyes:
most likely download a torrent to avoid buffering time :whistle:

Reaction score
you are right about that but honestly how many kids do you know access youtube for Islmaic knowledge??I dont know any,people I know access youtube for songs and you-know-what :(
and as if someone who wanted to see that will go to utube:rolleyes:
most likely download a torrent to avoid buffering time :whistle:
There are GOOD people and BAD people :D
And, firstly not everything is available on torrent.
Secondly, Torrents are dangerous. A little carelessness and *BOOM* there is a virus in your computer :D