• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Am I welcome here?? A newbie here..

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Fsams and I teach English as a Second Language to my students. Teaching English is not just a job, it's a passion for me.
I would like to get to know you all and maybe help you with your English. I am also looking forward to getting more ideas and stuff from you guys.
By the way, please don't be too formal with me, I am just 20 - cheerful and friendly :)

If you want to talk to me in or chat personally, [email protected] is the address!!

Thanks and have a great time.

Hugs,
Fsams

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to XPF!
I'm sure member's will love to use your resources but if you need anything, we'll be more than happy to assist you.
Welcome again. :)

Reaction score
im sure u r.im also kinda new 2.probably e most recent.actually i do face a lota problems wth ma english esp argumentetive compositions,bt i just cant bring maself 2 ask 4 help.

Reaction score
Argumentative compositions

Thanks for the warm welcome. Poppy, don't worry your problem can be solved, it's just that you need to learn the basic structures for argumentative essays before you actually start writing. You also need to learn certain phrases and key language used for arguing. Shall I post them here or shall I mail you??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I think you should post them here so that it may help others as well :)

Reaction score
sir fsams, with all due respect.....but if I say that u are not welcome (as in ut topic question) what will happen??? :p :p :p