• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

an accout please if u can then report it

Reaction score
ASMA I KNOW ITS VERY WRONG BUT DO U KNOW THE VERY FIRST PURPOSE OF THIS PAGE.....ITS JUST THAT EVERYONE CLICK THIS LINK EN GIVE AS MANY HITS TO THE OWNER OF THIS PAGE AS HE CAN GET............REPORT IT .......BUT ITS BETTER TO IGNORE IT!! LET THAT DOG BARK!! :mad:

Reaction score
Facebook is a free place and posts dont get removed unless they are against the jews ior sumthing :/
the "freedom of speech" or the lack of it has clearly left us with no choice other than to ignore that stuff
and let Allah deal with those who put fingers on Allah's prophet and His home...
anybody who has got very hurt of the mans sentiment id suggest you to Google the fate of those who had done such crimes in the past yopu will get sum satisfaction to know that such people have committed suicide and burnt in their own homes and killed their own children.
So Allah is sufficient in grasping people... where as we can make sure that such threads are not promoted n that we curse the person to get wat he deserves...

Reaction score
On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]
ASMA JO BHEE HAI!!!! THEY WERE IDK WAT!! MAGAR THINK ITS NOT A SINGLE SITE!! THERE ARE 100's u cant stop everyone!!! all u can do is boycott!!! FROM MY SIDE DUN LOOK AT THE POSTS WAT THEY SAY!! JUST REPORT IT!!!! THATS ALL