• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

an accout please if u can then report it

Reaction score
my brother,u r no doubt right but the content u present is for tollerance on verbal abuse for one's own self...we do everything for the sake of allah and his prophet and their pleasure..how can we respond with firmness to a person who has called on abuses to a prophet or his companions....
i would like to quote certain ahadith..nd quran
the prophet(s.a.w) said "if one see's an evil action,let him stop it with his hands,if not then with his tongue,if not then atleast know itz evil in ur heart nd that is the weakest of faith"
the prophet said to umar(r.a) and for evry1 in general"noone is a momin that is true muslim untill he loves me more than everything of his;his family,his ownself etc
the quran says about a hypocrite and an evil man that"he does not encourage the feeding of the poor" nd "and encorage not in sin and transgression"
keeping silent encourages the person giving verbal abuses to speak more without any fear......
every person responds in different way....a person who loves the prophet more than his own self WILL NEVER TOLLERATE such things and will take action till his utmost authority
it should also bore in mind that one should take measures against the one who did it nd not to all the shia's or sunni or jews or muslims or atheists or pagans
but only to the one's who did it otherwise it is a great sin.....
Could you please make the letters marked in red (i just marked 2, please do the same for others) as we are referring to Allah Almighty.
Thanks.

Reaction score
my brother,u r no doubt right but the content u present is for tollerance on verbal abuse for one's own self...we do everything for the sake of allah and his prophet and their pleasure..how can we respond with firmness to a person who has called on abuses to a prophet or his companions....
i would like to quote certain ahadith..nd quran
the prophet(s.a.w) said "if one see's an evil action,let him stop it with his hands,if not then with his tongue,if not then atleast know itz evil in ur heart nd that is the weakest of faith"
the prophet said to umar(r.a) and for evry1 in general"noone is a momin that is true muslim untill he loves me more than everything of his;his family,his ownself etc
the quran says about a hypocrite and an evil man that"he does not encourage the feeding of the poor" nd "and encorage not in sin and transgression"
keeping silent encourages the person giving verbal abuses to speak more without any fear......
every person responds in different way....a person who loves the prophet more than his own self WILL NEVER TOLLERATE such things and will take action till his utmost authority
it should also bore in mind that one should take measures against the one who did it nd not to all the shia's or sunni or jews or muslims or atheists or pagans
but only to the one's who did it otherwise it is a great sin.....
I know it has nothing to do with verbal abuse
It is some how related because it mentions about patience, a Muslim should not respond to these criticisms with foul language orr likewise

Reaction score
http://postimg.org/image/g3bpe0ign/ <-- What the fudge are Facebook standards? Not a single post against Islam is removed by them. RIDICULOUS STANDARDS.
oh i get it......shia people have created it...one was also made in 2011 i can not write that name but it was made by a shea pakistani man and worse i knew that man....he used to write name of the member of family on his toe astigfirullah

Reaction score
oh i get it......shia people have created it...one was also made in 2011 i can not write that name but it was made by a shea pakistani man and worse i knew that man....he used to write name of the member of family on his toe astigfirullah
Just like a terrorist who call himself is not a Muslim... A person doing such ridiculous thing should not be called Muslim, not shia, not sunni, not at all.