• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

an accout please if u can then report it

Reaction score
There is nothing such as Extremist Shia or Extremest Sunni or Extremest Muslim... Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance... The one who is doing this cannot be classified as MUSLIM in any way, not in any sect of Muslim... I think not even to classify Him as a Human Being.

Reaction score
is there anyone in here who knows any govt. officer or someone who can pass this news on to the govt? I'm feeling that this issue should be rather solved by governments.
and not just this page, when we search on Wikipedia about Prophet Muhammad (SAW), it contains imaginary pics of the Prophet, can't we do anything for that?

Reaction score
is there anyone in here who knows any govt. officer or someone who can pass this news on to the govt? I'm feeling that this issue should be rather solved by governments.
and not just this page, when we search on Wikipedia about Prophet Muhammad (SAW), it contains imaginary pics of the Prophet, can't we do anything for that?
well you saw what happened last time, youtube banned , loads of stuff broken and people hurt, but nothing actually useful :/

Reaction score