• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Another small islamiyat tip

Reaction score
Wasssaaaaaaazaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Yeah... so i meant to say, that such questions can come, in Question 2 of Islamiyat:

Q.Describe the main teachings of the passages concerning Allah in himself. [10]
Q.Describe the main teachings of the passages concerning Allah's relationship with the created world. [10]
Q. Describe the main teachings of the passages concerning Allah's relationship with messengers. [10]

Easy questions, as you just have to combine all the teachings of the passages, draw out conclusions from them, giving about, let's say 2-3 quotations.

For example, the conclusion for the First Question would be, the continued theme, is for our abstaining from the unpardonable sin of Shirk. [4] Quotation.

Hope it helps any of you guyz..

Reaction score
geyt this book Alchemist from internet

Mastering OLevel by Bilal Aslam for free the new one search google it has this explained fully

Reaction score
can anybody share the model answers for these questions?????????

Reaction score
yaar down the book i told u it has the whole answer,im serious get it i have it and salman to has it.Its good and helps u in other places also/

Reaction score
hmmmmm Can you further explain how these questions can be solved ??
Efforts will be appricated !!

Reaction score
talk about the passages like
with created world
GOD of mankind , LORD of mankind, King of mankind, Judge of Mankind and like that!!!!!
With Himself
his attributes here like his mercy and all
with his prophets
even i dont know!!!!

Reaction score
Yaar do like this take a specific topic lets say take Allah in himself u write like in this same type of Hadith ques u get and was thre in S 09 paper u write here different qualities of Allah and explain through Quranic verses give these qualities and explain them and use Quranic Quotes for proving them like Creator of whole worlds can be covered by writing . "And it is he who created the earth and the Heaven in six days"
Like this ill explain in detail or try to later. AH.

Reaction score
its very easy what u need to do is slct 5 quranic quotations from ur syllabus as under the headings of GOD in HIMSELF GOD's relationship with the world and GOD's messengers. select 5 verses from each although the verses r very big so just select small valuable parts from them then take the main teaching of the 5 quotes under each topic and include them in ur answer and then include 1 quranic quotation according to the answer uhave writen, like this include 5 quotations and then explain them!hope i helped..

Reaction score
for the question on GOD messengers u can write the note of prophets that is in articles of faith but try to write as man quotations as u can!!! u can also include in it about Adams creation and rejection of satan to bow down befote him and also that ALLAH is always near to his prophets as he consoled the holy prophet on differnt momments and thend u can give example of sura duha and kawthar and then write that all the prophets were gifted with prophetic signs and then tell about surah maidah hope i helped

Reaction score
seriously ppl i am getting confused about this question................i believe i will have to visit my teacher!!

Reaction score
ppl dont get tensed i asked my teacher she said u can write abou the articles of faith of prophets, the question of paper2 just write its answer but do include the refrence of quranic quotations under GOD messengers and for GOD in HIM self tell about ALLAHS UNITY AND ONENESS!!!

Reaction score
yeah we can get these types of questions and we will have to write about whatever the question ask, with references. it is not necessary to learn the whole surahs, just learn the imp parts that u need to explain otherwise u can qoute from the references u have learnt for each surah. JUST DONT GET TENSED WHEN IN EXAM U SEE SUCH A QUESTION OR EVERYTHING MIGHT BE LOST!!

Reaction score
ok!! by the way can somebody tell me the exact answer of this one?