• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANSWERING ALL BIO/CHEM PAPER 1 DOUBTS :)

Reaction score
ohh yeah that was A...:)
yea thx....I wrote A...
u know now I'm confused whether to sleep or to study....really tired..
actually I solved before 3 days chem fro 2000-2011...dont know whether to practise more pastpaers or revise notes..wat u thnk?
Also I'll be sending to u few problems I faced while solving..probably 2morrow!

Reaction score
yea thx....I wrote A...
u know now I'm confused whether to sleep or to study....really tired..
actually I solved before 3 days chem fro 2000-2011...dont know whether to practise more pastpaers or revise notes..wat u thnk?
Also I'll be sending to u few problems I faced while solving..probably 2morrow!
sleep now..wake up early in the morning and do some more pass papers other wise relax :p
sure Inshallah!

Reaction score
sleep now..wake up early in the morning and do some more pass papers other wise relax :p
sure Inshallah!
thx for ur advice....
I want to take ur idea here..
I'm taking 7 olevels and I'll take 2-3 A-levels in two yrs...is this acceptable by many universities....also tell me about ur planning in future(I really would like to know!)

Reaction score
thx for ur advice....
I want to take ur idea here..
I'm taking 7 olevels and I'll take 2-3 A-levels in two yrs...is this acceptable by many universities....also tell me about ur planning in future(I really would like to know!)
Your welcome!
ohh okie..and nah! no plans for A levels right now..bno future planning =P

Reaction score
сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ Could u please send me some hard questions u solved..i dunno i just feel like i should have practise many pastpapers!!
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb..
well while doing the pass papers...i separated the ones which i felt like i need to see them atleast once in the last second or something...should i send you them?
some of them you might find ez...like fractional distillation of petroleum but i separated those questions too cuz i had to revise it on the exam day..

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb..
well while doing the pass papers...i separated the ones which i felt like i need to see them atleast once in the last second or something...should i send you them?
some of them you might find ez...like fractional distillation of petroleum but i separated those questions too cuz i had to revise it on the exam day..
Ya please do so that i dnt have to go throught all of the pastpapers again..Thx alot :)

Reaction score
wa eyyakum...
it's completely fine..juss remember me in your prayers :)
98 nov q15...maybe A cauz it's still a solid (I mean not crushed ) so if the piece is smaller there will be less s.a, while when larger there will be more particles....maybe...
cauz they r talking only about the surface changing.....

Reaction score
98 nov q15...maybe A cauz it's still a solid (I mean not crushed ) so if the piece is smaller there will be less s.a, while when larger there will be more particles....maybe...
cauz they r talking only about the surface changing.....
yes about the surface area. increasing the surface area will speed up the reaction and more particles will be able to react