• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any active MUNners here? :3

Reaction score
yeah Master_Shifu i looked for your problem
i think it wouldnt support either side
just try to raise points and give solutions
it is easy being neutral, just say what you have to say
just simply go against america and you will be ok
also make sure that you are not used in the MUN because russia is important country , remember that very very few will be sincere to you

O_O i dont get this :S

Reaction score
O_O i dont get this :S
use a bright colour for highlight :p
well look everyone has come to win so they will befriend you and then sacrifice you away
happened on first MUN with me, so just be careful, recognize flattery and hypocrisy
since you are russia dont come under anyone, just speak well and people will come to you

Reaction score
use a bright colour for highlight :p
well look everyone has come to win so they will befriend you and then sacrifice you away
happened on first MUN with me, so just be careful, recognize flattery and hypocrisy
since you are russia dont come under anyone, just speak well and people will come to you

IM DOOMED O_O

Reaction score
:'(( sad story bro .

seriously ._.

acha what topic do you think people will go for?

Topic A : The Durand Line Conflict – The Afghanistan-Pakistan Situation
Topic B : Usage Of Drone Warfare in Troubled Region States
B
but there is a group on fb of every committee join that and there are polls, exact can be found from there

Reaction score
i was thinking of joining a MUN too but aftr readin this thread m so damn confused... i mean i seriously didnt get a word u guys were saying... well of course besides "dhakay" and "thudday" :) but the point is that i really dunno wat 2 dooo... any1 who cares wanna help me out a bit? :D

Reaction score
i was thinking of joining a MUN too but aftr readin this thread m so damn confused... i mean i seriously didnt get a word u guys were saying... well of course besides "dhakay" and "thudday" :) but the point is that i really dunno wat 2 dooo... any1 who cares wanna help me out a bit? :D
okey bro what help do you need ?:D

Reaction score
i need help making a cheese sandwich...!!.... look at the thread title man! of course i need help/advice on whether i shud join a MUN or not... :)
there is something for everyone there, from debators to "maskharas" and nerds to "tharkees"
you will find something to do
it is only when you have attended one that you will know what its like ;)