• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any one joining KIPS after Alevels?

Reaction score
So anyone thinking about joining KIPS for the university entry test classes? Is it worth joining or can a person study for entry tests himself? Whats the fee structure and last date to join etc. ?

Reaction score
Why don't you visit one of their locations and get all of this information firsthand?

Reaction score
fee strucuture : 11,000 for just 1 univ, n 14,000 for nearly all top universities.

Reaction score
i think Star academy is in lahore!! m i rite?? u cummin to pakistan princess?? :O
and what 11,000 / uni..... u got to be kidding me.. :mad:
i was thinking about joining KIPS faisalabad.. :| but nw as u ppl are sayin......
what does STAR costs??

Reaction score
professor's star academy in sadar... hmm
is it any good? never heard of

Reaction score
You don't need any institute i think................buy some guides for prep..............the uni's mostly have the same syllabus......give some time everyday.............

Reaction score
IM NOT GOING TO KIPS OR STAR............................................... IM GIVING ISSB :D

Reaction score
@ Zahra Where is star acadmy? is it any good? wats the fee structure etc?

mak

Reaction score
Actually the problem is that, all these academies teach according to the FSc syllabus :/ lyk u'v done fsc, so now they'll help u out to get prepared for entry test... A Level students can't get much help from them... But the question is how come we prepare for entry tests then ? :O going thru fsc buks in 1 month is IMPOSSibLE :S

Reaction score
star is also in multan.. yep if you join numcat or fung its 14000.. n if only mcat ecat its 11000..

Reaction score
i heard from my uncle who is a professor in UET lahore....he recommended STAR to me after KIPS... :|
now 14,000 is toooo much.. :O

Reaction score
another thing is these courses are 2.5 munths long but the entry test is only 1 munth away! :?

Reaction score
KIPS has already started their classes since 26 may. n even i cannot make up my mind, weather to join or not. star is new to me, n i may give it a visit in a day or couple!
btw, yes! 14,000 is too much. even A level academies didnt cost this much :S

Reaction score
Vlad said:
IM NOT GOING TO KIPS OR STAR............................................... IM GIVING ISSB :D
hey dude, can u update me about its date, proceedure etc? pm me!