• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANY TIPS ON ENG COMPREHENSION!!??

Reaction score
While you're reading the passage underline everything that seems to be of importance! It'll help you write your summary easily and you won't confuse yourself while looking for answers to various questions, good luck my friends.

Reaction score
Please post some good advices and your opinion to solve questions quickly and ...
While you're at it I recommend you to do some comprehensions from concept 3 (they are a bit easier but still practice to ho jaye gi) and also learn the vocabulary words given in the exercise of concept, that would increase your word bank and enable you to conquer more difficult words in the words meanings section and also in using your own words for the summary part :)

Reaction score
where do u learn da vocabulary?
Have you ever read the concept series? In them there is a long exercise which also includes a table of vocabulary, my teacher recommended me to learn some of those tables by heart.

Reaction score
While you're reading the passage underline everything that seems to be of importance! It'll help you write your summary easily and you won't confuse yourself while looking for answers to various questions, good luck my friends.

nice idea!!!

Reaction score
Write 25 Content points - 15 will be correct :D
I'm not sure you can write so many points in the content points even if you do find them in the passage.....my teacher asked us to write no more than 4 extra points......I'm not sure though, can anyone please confirm?

Reaction score
I'm not sure you can write so many points in the content points even if you do find them in the passage.....my teacher asked us to write no more than 4 extra points......I'm not sure though, can anyone please confirm?
a maximum of 20 points can be made of every passage they gave after the syllabus changed.
and there are always more than 15 points.

Reaction score
a maximum of 20 points can be made of every passage they gave after the syllabus changed.
I knew they give more points than 15 but I don't think they give around 25 at all (like HassanBinFahim said). And thanks for the info :)

Reaction score
But there won't be negative marking for wrong points so make 25 and chances are 15 will be correct.

Reaction score
my problem iz that the inviligator asked us 2 stop i was writing the last word in history paper. they snatched my statement of entry. at last they give me by asking me fill a form in which i had to sorrie to cie and had to ensure them that i will never do this again. wat to do i haddd 2 fill it. now m worried wat will hapen although they return statement of entry bt now wat will they do with the form. one teacher said it will b send 2 cie with my paper . some say it will nt mater it will nt b send to cie they will keep it till my paper. nd if ths hapens again then they will do smethng. after i had gone away one student was crying so they tore his form. now smebody plzzzzzzzzzz tell me wat will hapens next. my centre iz in beacon house clifton campus