• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

are these teacher good for As level?

Reaction score
hey can anyone please help me out with these names of teacher like are they good or not..
CHEMISTRY
Mr. Salman Sabtain
Mr. Kashif Ismail

BIOLOGY
Dr. Rubina Nadeem

PHYSICS
Ms. Aneela Waseem
Mr. Atif Wasi

Reaction score
for tuition purpose? or you are getting admission in a college?

Reaction score
I know Ms. Aneela wasim because she teaches in my College -she is a good teacher but I must say there are much better choices other than her...

Reaction score
Sir Salman Sibtain is the bomb, Aneela Waseem, not quite. You're going for PAF chapter? Well, there are other teachers aswell like Sir Farooq Sibtain, Sir Amir Anjum and Sir Yawar among others for Physics. If you're going for tuitions then Sir Dolan is another physics teacher. I don't know about the others as I've not studied under them.

Reaction score
Okay people don't hate me after this post :p but Im gonna say what I experienced being wid most of these teachers.
Sir Yawer - 'namely' the best teacher of Physics, too complicated in his methodology and doesn't hence reach the wider audience. Hence i repeat - namely the best.
Sir Salman Sibtain - personally the worst teacher for chemistry I've come across. He might have ALOT of knowledge of the topic but he has no sense to share it with others. An over-blown sense of grandiosity (which is much more observant in his younger brother - Mr Farrukh Sibtain the Physics teacher) and the worst possible level of lameness. His dry jokes will make u want to leave the room while you are constantly thinking in ur mind if what he just said was even a joke? An example: BSS ka motto ho seek the light tou iska matlab hai light uthao aur bhag jao; and we were like -____- ? If you can tolerate this sense of (or no sense of) humour, his notes would be helpful at the end times for the reading.
Sir Dolan - An accomplished experienced teacher but sadly not the most interactive. I took his maths coachings and his classes are dull dull dull. He's an amazing guy and has super knowledge but he that type which is 'u give effort on ur own and ask me, than i'd tell u'. If u won't ask him he wont tell u. If u wont tell him of the homework he wont ask for it. In his classes I felt so lazy that I can't tell u how I managed to stay up. Great guy - not much involving.
Sir Atif Wasi - NOW THIS IS THE DUDE YOU CALL H-BOMB !!! Super amazingly simple way of teaching, perfect details, perfect depth, perfect interaction, perfect out of syllabus relevant knowledge and highly sweet in nature. My interest in Physics was rekindled because of him, and leaving his tutions was so frustratingly sad. If u can go to him, GO TO HIM AT ONCE! and make sure ur at a centre with a lower number of students. Individual attention works like a charm!
*Pheww that was a lot* :D :p
These were my personal views, any opinion stating otherwise is welcome :)
Sorry for such a long post but without words I donot exist.

Reaction score
I dont know about the rest but for chemistry,
SIR RIZWAN KHAN is the best!
Have studied 4 years from him now, feels i was lucky to be his student....

Reaction score
Okay people don't hate me after this post :p but Im gonna say what I experienced being wid most of these teachers.
Sir Yawer - 'namely' the best teacher of Physics, too complicated in his methodology and doesn't hence reach the wider audience. Hence i repeat - namely the best.
Sir Salman Sibtain - personally the worst teacher for chemistry I've come across. He might have ALOT of knowledge of the topic but he has no sense to share it with others. An over-blown sense of grandiosity (which is much more observant in his younger brother - Mr Farrukh Sibtain the Physics teacher) and the worst possible level of lameness. His dry jokes will make u want to leave the room while you are constantly thinking in ur mind if what he just said was even a joke? An example: BSS ka motto ho seek the light tou iska matlab hai light uthao aur bhag jao; and we were like -____- ? If you can tolerate this sense of (or no sense of) humour, his notes would be helpful at the end times for the reading.
Sir Dolan - An accomplished experienced teacher but sadly not the most interactive. I took his maths coachings and his classes are dull dull dull. He's an amazing guy and has super knowledge but he that type which is 'u give effort on ur own and ask me, than i'd tell u'. If u won't ask him he wont tell u. If u wont tell him of the homework he wont ask for it. In his classes I felt so lazy that I can't tell u how I managed to stay up. Great guy - not much involving.
Sir Atif Wasi - NOW THIS IS THE DUDE YOU CALL H-BOMB !!! Super amazingly simple way of teaching, perfect details, perfect depth, perfect interaction, perfect out of syllabus relevant knowledge and highly sweet in nature. My interest in Physics was rekindled because of him, and leaving his tutions was so frustratingly sad. If u can go to him, GO TO HIM AT ONCE! and make sure ur at a centre with a lower number of students. Individual attention works like a charm!
dude have you studied from sir Yawar?? :/
His teaching method might not look so good, because he teaches on the board mostly but that's the thing, he doesn't even need to teach outside the board to create interest! teaches to the point, makes notes from several books compiled, and from past papers. Once you attend 100% of his classes, which I didn't, you might not even need to open a textbook!
Once you attend his class with attention, and do the homework he gives, which is mostly past papers questions, you will certainly come to know that there's a reason he's called the best in Physics!
The thing is, his lectures might be boring, but he has the content! people like me who had no clue as to how to study A level Physics and looking for a guide might find him the best investment in A level Physics!

Reaction score
I too thought like you first, but when I really concentrated in his class, I didn't even need to open a textbook for doing questions of a certain chapter! After that lecture on Electric field, I agreed that here's the reason he's called the best in Physics!
You got to concentrate!
And sir Yawar also gives individual attention. He actually has a class which is mainly for doubts in a week! In which any student can ask him his doubts. Only because you have a favourite teacher doesn't mean the rest are mediocre!

Reaction score
And I'm surprised no one has mentioned sir Abdul Samad here! haven't studied from him but known his name quite a lot in Chemistry!

Reaction score
but now re- reading your post I realize you might be giving an honest advice about your experience so apologies :p

Reaction score
Sir Yawar might not be the best in Physics, but he's certainly one of the best for A level Physics. He is known for the content!

Reaction score
Why are you people fighting over teachers? :confused:

In the end, the teacher you studied from doesn't matter, your hardwork does!
I never took tutions myself, yet have a sound academic background, Alhamdullilah!
:)

Reaction score
Why are you people fighting over teachers? :confused:

In the end, the teacher you studied from doesn't matter, your hardwork does!
I never took tutions myself, yet have a sound academic background, Alhamdullilah!
:)
you don't need teachers because you're a teacher yourself :p

Reaction score

I haven't studied under Sir Yawar but most of my friends have taken tuitions from him. Anyway, Sir Salman is an amazing teacher, yes his jokes are lame but you'll start living with them.

Reaction score
@Mustehssun Iqbal I kinda knew my comment would spur up this debate that is why i mentioned before hand that these are my personal opinions. Sir Yawer clearly didn't work for 'me'. ME <- see this? ME means I and only I, the dude typing this comment. I already told u 'I' wasn't satisfied and thats fine, I am an Human Being with likes and dislikes. Call it my luck or watever bt I didn't find him as he is rated. But than again what do I know? I mean pfft Im just an ordinary guy who's crazy about particle physics and quantum mechanics and relative motion and all the other weird geeky physics stuff. :) No more debates - Peace!