• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS/A2 O/N session Registration Doubt

Reaction score
Anyone know when the last date for registering in the October-November session is?
Also if I fill up my form for A2 first n submit it but later decide no resit some AS subjects is it possible to do that by filling in another form later?
Like for e.g. I fill up the CIE form for taking A2 Chemistry and Physics in the coming session, before getting my AS results, but in August when I do get my results for AS i see I did really bad in math and chemistry and want to retake them, is there a way of doing that by filling out another form? Or was it all had to be included in one form?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
http://www.cie.org.uk
chk here
and yes u can give them again

Yeah I know I can retake the exams, but I'm basically asking what happens if I decide to resit after I submit my A2 form? Can I just fill out another form for resitting?

Reaction score
The registrations for the Oct/Nov session will start after the results for the May/June session are out.
Therefore, I suggest you wait till you get the results and then fill out the forms for Oct/Nov ;)

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:
The registrations for the Oct/Nov session will start after the results for the May/June session are out.
Therefore, I suggest you wait till you get the results and then fill out the forms for Oct/Nov ;)

Oh really? That's a relief, I was worried cuz someone told me it's gonna be sometime in July.

Reaction score
No, the registrations will start in mid August, which is after the results are announced.
So don't sweat it and pray for a good result :D

Reaction score
Usually an entry amendment form which is available at the British Council site is required if you want to make changes to your entry.

Reaction score
yea you can ..this tym i also did a mistake while regisetering ,i droped my registration at the scb branch in b.council drop box service but as i was appearin from Quetta so i had to post it to karachi...I called b.coucil and asked them they told me the procedure,Call B.council they tell you to mail them within 3 working days they will contact you with a positive reply.... best of luck