• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY HELP NEEDED PLEASE! (9700)

Reaction score
Hey people, I just wanted to know if there were any predictions for the experiment & slides
of May/June 2014 V32. As I know some teachers might help ;)
If any are available please inbox me if possible...
Thnx in advance :)

Reaction score
GUYS what was the answer for these questions in BIOLOGY/9700/paper 11
1- Which process is the least affected by a change in the fluidity of the membrane ?
2-What is the MINIMUM number of membranes that are crossed by oxygen and carbon dioxide molecules ?
3-some thing about the hemoglobin protein structure ( I think that which of the protein structures of the hemoglobin are codded by DNA or some ting like this )
THNX :D

Reaction score
GUYS what was the answer for these questions in BIOLOGY/9700/paper 11
1- Which process is the least affected by a change in the fluidity of the membrane ?
2-What is the MINIMUM number of membranes that are crossed by oxygen and carbon dioxide molecules ?
3-some thing about the hemoglobin protein structure ( I think that which of the protein structures of the hemoglobin are codded by DNA or some ting like this )
THNX :D

1- Active transport (feel it's wrong)
2- 4 for carbon dioxide 5 for oxygen
3- there where two Q regarding HB one was something abt which protein structure when is some condition (Primary)
The other one was abt sickel cell anemia Which tRNA molecule is not used in the recessive version it was the last one

Reaction score
1- Active transport (feel it's wrong)
2- 4 for carbon dioxide 5 for oxygen
3- there where two Q regarding HB one was something abt which protein structure when is some condition (Primary)
The other one was abt sickel cell anemia Which tRNA molecule is not used in the recessive version it was the last one
it was 5 for oxygen and 4 or 5 for CO2