• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology P1 MCQs Preparation Thread

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ans is B y?
screen-shot-2012-06-13-at-11-47-56-am-png.12918
RNA triplet UAG so DNA is ATC
they wanna insert a T where the arrow is...
T should be between A and C which will result in a stop codon so B

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
200 nm? that wud mean light microscope has higher resolution than electron microscope:confused:
that 200 is actually the minimum distance...which the microscope can distiguish...objects closer than 200nm can NOT be distinguished by Light microscope....

Reaction score
Okay peeps....this is it...am going for my exam in a bit:) thanx so much to all those who helped me in one way or another (esp XPFMember for being my last minute revision guide:p ) ......please do pray for me and i'll do the same...hope we ace it inshaAllah!!(y)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It 's been four hours now since the paper finished here.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Okay peeps....this is it...am going for my exam in a bit:) thanx so much to all those who helped me in one way or another (esp XPFMember for being my last minute revision guide:p ) ......please do pray for me and i'll do the same...hope we ace it inshaAllah!!(y)
haha
everyone sure has been helpful

Ya Allah plz grant us success in both worlds....guide us to jannah and make us among the muttaqeen....

btw Soldier313 when are you leaving? i'll be leaving after abt an hour...just asking..in case i get a doubt :D