• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS LEVEL BIOLOGY... discuss here AS students only :)

Reaction score
InshAllah yes thankyou :) Did u do yours? if not then Good luck..InshAllah it will be a good friendly one hahaa
Nah I'm doing the p21 variant which is in about 4 hours :p Will head off to the center in 2 hours as usual :p Wish me luck :D

Reactions: Moi
Reaction score
i usually am scared from Variant 1...but be optimistic...InshAllah you will do extra well !!! Good Luck :)
Depends actually. Was your variant easy? Usually if one was easy, the other would be awful :/

Moi

Reaction score
Depends actually. Was your variant easy? Usually if one was easy, the other would be awful :/
well usually V2 is the easiest...i wouldnt say it was easy but it wasnt difficult so....GOOD LUCK !!

Moi

Reaction score
Inshallah we'll all do great! I also have v21! was practicing some past papers but dont know what to expect :(
I have a gut feeling about immunity. Feel like 10 marks worth of questions would pop up

Um u better listen to your Gut...trust me but i wont say more. Guys seriously i am now wishing you all the best in your exam. hopefully we all ace it and when you are over with it tell me how it went!.cant wait to hear from u...hopefully good news! BTW mariam dont just practise papers, make sure u understand...this year the questions might be diff. to the ones of the past years...my paper is an example ...

Reaction score
well my gut feeling is about genetic control and heart! We can combine everyone's gut feelings and predict the paper :p! We'll see after the exam! :D

Reactions: Moi
Reaction score
Um u better listen to your Gut...trust me but i wont say more. Guys seriously i am now wishing you all the best in your exam. hopefully we all ace it and when you are over with it tell me how it went!.cant wait to hear from u...hopefully good news! BTW mariam dont just practise papers, make sure u understand...this year the questions might be diff. to the ones of the past years...my paper is an example ...
Just when you think you know CIE they surprise you

Reaction score
What do you mean different! :eek: (Not asking for questions) Do you mean that questions are in a different style, or never came before in past papers?

Moi

Reaction score
What do you mean different! :eek: (Not asking for questions) Do you mean that questions are in a different style, or never came before in past papers?

Both. Not alot of straight forward questions. these requiers more undrstanding and thinkng of the reasons and results. definitly tricky.

Reaction score
i dont wanna scare u but u better understand bio more than memorizing it....thats number 1 rule in bio :)
I understand it definitely, but I have barely done any past papers (Just 2010-2012), most of my studying was me revising the book. But still! I love biology, but CIE makes me hate it :(

Reaction score
i dont wanna scare u but u better understand bio more than memorizing it....thats number 1 rule in bio :)
But they both go hand in hand with each other, when you look at the mark scheme answers they're so simple, they're not testing our ability to write they're testing our ability to filter what we studied and give the answer specific to what they want!

Reaction score
I understand it definitely, but I have barely done any past papers (Just 2010-2012), most of my studying was me revising the book. But still! I love biology, but CIE makes me hate it :(
You can do some right now! just do it orally to save time! although I think 2010-2012 sums it all up