• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS PHY PRACTICAL 33

Reaction score
itz neva tht complicated dude.... :p

then what is the wire for? I totally don't get it I and V values give R when you get the gradient....don't you?

Also I read in some marking scheme somewhere that we shouldn't be using y=mx+c when it's not needed, but I'm not certain what it meant or where I it was that I read it

Reaction score
can we write
'difficult to throw the ball and start the timer simultaneously'
and 'use assisstance'
in the limitation and improvement section??

I haven't seen that in the marking schemes I was looking in, the use of video recorders and playing back is a more common marking scheme answer for the whole reaction time issue, so go for that.

Reaction score
then what is the wire for? I totally don't get it I and V values give R when you get the gradient....don't you?

Also I read in some marking scheme somewhere that we shouldn't be using y=mx+c when it's not needed, but I'm not certain what it meant or where I it was that I read it

well dude i gues for tht v wld have to wait...?

Reaction score
does anyone know a similar question in past papers that may help us for Q1 coming tomorrow ?

Reaction score
Which part of the practical is leaked every year and don`t ask the validity do people not understand? :p
The instruments are confirmed.

Will paper 31 be the same as paper 33 this year?