• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics P1 MCQs Preparation Thread.

omg

Reaction score
q.26 plssssssssssss

Attachments

• 9702_w11_qp_12.pdf
    177.6 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
mas of liquid= 70-20= 50.. here two uncertainties are involved.. one from 70 and one one from 20... now Density is eq. to mass over vol.
5 * (0.6/10 + 2/50) = 0.5 ans

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
3.jpg pressure is force over area... force is ma .. so (kgms^-2/m^2) * m^3(volume) this will give you kgm^2s^-2... which is the base unit of energy..

Reaction score
4.jpg

the new pattern is produced by increasing the distance between the plates... this distance is given by the formula (call this distance be a:) a=xD/lemda*d... hope you remember this... increasing frequency will dec wavelength... dec in wavelength will increase a:....

Reaction score
initial momentum of the ball is 2mv before collision... if collision was perfectly elastic one, all the momentum would have been gained by the ball... and this would have made the change in the momentum equal to 4mv.. 2mv-(-2mv)... now it is given that collision is inelastic, it wil losse some of its momentum to the wall.. so now change in momentum will be less than 4mv but cant be less than the initial momentum... so the answer is C.. i think you cannot verify the answer by the calculations...

6.jpg

consider the motion from X to Y... s=ut_1/2at^2... 40=12u+72a----->eq.1
and we know that acceleration is constant. so we now need to find the velocity at Y... this will be equal to at+u=v 12t+u = volicity at Y...

now consider the motion from Y to Z... 40=ut+1/2at^2.. u here will be velocity at Y..

this gives us ... 40=(12a+u)6 + 18a....---->eq.2...

solve eq1 and eq2 simultaneously and find the value of of a...

abhi solve kar k dekh lo.. kuch samagh na aaya to bta dena...

Reaction score
View attachment 12881

the new pattern is produced by increasing the distance between the plates... this distance is given by the formula (call this distance be a:) a=xD/lemda*d... hope you remember this... increasing frequency will dec wavelength... dec in wavelength will increase a:....

I'm sorry but could you explain this formula? Like what the letters represent and stuff, because it seems unfamiliar. What are the a, x , D and d in this situation? Thanks.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but could you explain this formula? Like what the letters represent and stuff, because it seems unfamiliar. What are the a, x , D and d in this situation? Thanks.

x = distance between slits...
D= distance between source of vibration and plave where the wave pattern is observed...
d= distance between difracting grating...

Reaction score
October 2011, varient 12, question 39, the Option B is also correct, y the answer is set to option C??

Reaction score
Could some one please answer these doubts
m/j 11 Q 6 y isn't the answer B
35 ...I'm getting the answer as C :(

Reaction score
October 2011, varient 12, question 39, the Option B is also correct, y the answer is set to option C??

really..?? mate alpha particles are like helium nucleus only.. they have no electrons like helium ATOM.. so Atom word is strictly wrong to refer with alpha particles...

Reaction score
Can anyone send me a link to O/N 02 mcq paper 1 and its answer sheet????? Its not there in the physcs mcq papers. I want to work them out.