• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics Practical - Paper 34

Reaction score
what abt the other question>?

Talha brother, the other question has not been confirmed yet.. but there are chances of mechanical ( Oscillation or something about weight)... but the other question is Heat/ temperature,.... I ll post as soon as i get any reports about the other question.. :) Dont worry it ll be an easy paper...

Reaction score
Talha brother, the other question has not been confirmed yet.. but there are chances of mechanical ( Oscillation or something about weight)... but the other question is Heat/ temperature,.... I ll post as soon as i get any reports about the other question.. :) Dont worry it ll be an easy paper...

yeah man i am looking forward to it...

Reaction score

Reaction score
If something like that comes.. I will be really glad.. We did the same Q2. as that practical in our mocks.. and (Q1 was Electricity ) And I got full in that question while lost 8 marks in the Electricity question -,-. I AM GLAD NO ELECTRICITY in 34 as it came in 33!
So there will be no temperature question anymore since it's already in p33 as said by the previous poster?

I also hear the rumor of no electricity here, high chance that it's true then.
may june 2012 paper 33 question 2 performed this one today :)

^guys syed1995 and Geistpanzer
it came in p33 in 2012 ! read the post ! so there will be no electricity and there will probably be a temperature question, (like syed1995 said)

Reaction score

Reaction score
this is the third time iam repeating physics practical th first tym is scored a D in may june 12 /in oct nov i scored a C i dont know why i almost alyways score A or B in mocks or midterm what shall i do :( .And plz tell me do we have to take the oscillations of two time and then take the avg of it to find the time period?

Reaction score
this is the third time iam repeating physics practical th first tym is scored a D in may june 12 /in oct nov i scored a C i dont know why i almost alyways score A or B in mocks or midterm what shall i do :( .And plz tell me do we have to take the oscillations of two time and then take the avg of it to find the time period?
many i know got Cs inpractical and a A* over all

Reaction score