• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asia Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If we get a bonus point in this match and beat Sri Lanka in the next match you guys may well be knocked out :D

Reaction score
The problem is u live in dreams while we live in reality this is a superb bating pitch the ball is slowing down alot and dont forget our hitter i hope i dont want to remind u
we will see who is dreaming at the end of the match :p you Pakistanis are over-confident as always. Just because you hammered India does not mean you can beat Bangladesh

Reaction score
lets stop fighting and enjoy the match
who cares who wins or loses. it is just a game. we shud not argue like children about who will win, rather support ur own teams without hurting the opponents. That is what ISLAM teaches us

Reaction score
Our dreaming Pakistani brothers, where are you? :p
http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/content/current/series/671665.html

this is the current points table

as u can see ur BELOVED TEAM is at the last :D:LOL:
now what u are dreaming about is Bangladesh winning Pak with a bonus point and then beating Sri Lanka.
now as the events proceed, bangladesh cannot beat pakistan for a bonus point, cuz for that pak has to be restricted to 260, and they are currently at 222 at 40 overs
so even if they win, they get 4 points or else they stay at 0 :p

now u are also dreaming that they will beat SL. Dude wakey wakey. Stop dreaming, i dont think u can beat SL. now even if u did, u cant win with a bonus point obviously, and u will be 8 points. Assuming u beat them with a bonus point, u will have 9 points, but ur net run rate is will below pak, so u cant rise above us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if india beat afghan with a bonus point, then they will also have 9 points, but again their net run rate will be lower, making pak go in the finals

so the finals will be
pak vs. Sl

no room for bangla :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, and as u can see we are not dreaming
infact u are, and u need to wake up and face the reality :p

#INYOURFACE :LOL:

Reaction score
Congrats to our Pakistani brothers! We dominated the game for 90 overs. Afridi hammered our bowlers and took the game away from us in the blink of an eye. He is the best Pakistani cricketer I have seen. Congrats once again!
Our women's cricket team butchered your women earlier today. So we are even. Cheers! :D

Reaction score
http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/content/current/series/671665.html

this is the current points table

as u can see ur BELOVED TEAM is at the last :D:LOL:
now what u are dreaming about is Bangladesh winning Pak with a bonus point and then beating Sri Lanka.
now as the events proceed, bangladesh cannot beat pakistan for a bonus point, cuz for that pak has to be restricted to 260, and they are currently at 222 at 40 overs
so even if they win, they get 4 points or else they stay at 0 :p

now u are also dreaming that they will beat SL. Dude wakey wakey. Stop dreaming, i dont think u can beat SL. now even if u did, u cant win with a bonus point obviously, and u will be 8 points. Assuming u beat them with a bonus point, u will have 9 points, but ur net run rate is will below pak, so u cant rise above us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if india beat afghan with a bonus point, then they will also have 9 points, but again their net run rate will be lower, making pak go in the finals

so the finals will be
pak vs. Sl

no room for bangla :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, and as u can see we are not dreaming
infact u are, and u need to wake up and face the reality :p

#INYOURFACE :LOL:
Dude, I support and back my team till the very end. The rest up to Allah (swt)

Reaction score
Congrats to our Pakistani brothers! We dominated the game for 90 overs. Afridi hammered our bowlers and took the game away from us in the blink of an eye. He is the best Pakistani cricketer I have seen. Congrats once again!
Our women's cricket team butchered your women earlier today. So we are even. Cheers! :D
women's? o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the so called dreamers' team are in the final ALHAMDULILLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.