• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATTENTION PLEASE -- All Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Reaction score
So 2 of them voted for : Yes I think there's nothing wrong in it at all!
and 8 of them for: I know it's wrong so I try to avoid it.

so those who did for the option 'I know it's wrong so I try to avoid it. ', i hope that was the truth! o_O that option is actually...as in u really never talk to girls (or the other way round) for fun?!
Please..just a small request....don't chose the option simply...Prophet peace be upon him said that a muslim can never lie!
and i'm just saying..may not be the case with all of u..even if u feel that it isnt really the case with u but just not to get urself down in the eyes of any and u go for sum other option..plz dont do that...this thread was created just because i wanted to make others know that this is wrong if they didnt knew...and ofcourse because i saw many doing this...!
Anyway...we are here...to help each other around and inshaAllah in front of Allah we dont feel ashamed for doing something wrong! being ashamed today, just so that we dont be tom. is way better...!

Assalamu Alaikum Sir! I voted honestly and truthfully, " I know its wrong so i try to avoid it". May Allah guide us all and May He Bless you with The Wonderful Delights of Paradise, for creating such a Awakening thread! Ameen

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
Well, many of you may know that our beautiful religion does not promote this relationship between the members of the opposite gender. Probably, most of you may not do this in real life, but sadly fail to realize that even here online, it’s wrong to do so. Through conversations, etc. calling each other..thinking it’s just like a brother-sister relationship....Enjoying around..:unsure:
It’s not OKAY, to all those who failed to realize this. :( Now that you know, please seek forgiveness from Allah...and leave each other solely to seek Allah’s pleasure. If you’re a true Muslim, and you really don’t want to displease Allah, nothing should stop you from doing so! I request both sisters and brothers, not to be angry or anything, and just quietly say good bye to each other solely for Allah :cool: Allah will surely reward you and give you the best..
Be friends...guys with guys ...and girls with girls :D Is it something so difficult?

May Allah bless you all...
Be proud to be a Muslim...Your Lord loves you and definitely choses the Best for you. He’s the One who created you, and who other than He can know what’s Best for you.

assalamualikum so does it mean we can help each other publicly and not privately??:unsure:

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
Well, many of you may know that our beautiful religion does not promote this relationship between the members of the opposite gender. Probably, most of you may not do this in real life, but sadly fail to realize that even here online, it’s wrong to do so. Through conversations, etc. calling each other..thinking it’s just like a brother-sister relationship....Enjoying around..:unsure:
It’s not OKAY, to all those who failed to realize this. :( Now that you know, please seek forgiveness from Allah...and leave each other solely to seek Allah’s pleasure. If you’re a true Muslim, and you really don’t want to displease Allah, nothing should stop you from doing so! I request both sisters and brothers, not to be angry or anything, and just quietly say good bye to each other solely for Allah :cool: Allah will surely reward you and give you the best..
Be friends...guys with guys ...and girls with girls :D Is it something so difficult?

May Allah bless you all...
Be proud to be a Muslim...Your Lord loves you and definitely choses the Best for you. He’s the One who created you, and who other than He can know what’s Best for you.

This is an online forum and people are anonymous. I don't think there is any harm in having rational discussions.