• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad Luck For Boys :(

Reaction score
Well mostly LOLZZZZZZZZZZZz

I'm sorry to point it out, but that's definitely not love. What you're referring to is merely a desire to actually be in a relationship either because you 'like' being in one or to avoid the pointless loneliness one feels despite having friends (usually stories are made up referring to this point). It's not benefiting no one, not that love is about gaining benefits of the other person, not forgetting what you're thinking love is so not love and it probably hurts both the sides eventually. If not both the sides, then without doubts that person who actually fell for the other one, and later comes to know 'the guy/girl moved on and found another person.' Yes, the usual story. Hence, not love, merely a desire.

Reaction score
i have weird experiences bro. every time i look at my crush , she looks back at me immediately .:love: even when i m ten yards away and i m just starin at her for a moment she quickly looks back at me and catches me looking at her. so now i stopped looking at her and now i feel horrible. how the hell she is able to catch me starin at her every time i stare i really dont know . so i have been thinking do girls have some special 6th sense that we guys dont ?? i m confused .:unsure: . lemme know if u have the answer