• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad Luck For Boys :(

Reaction score
Being
single means you have the time to grow and be the person you want to be. Sometimes, it is harder to grow when you are too close to someone. Trees are planted far apart so they can spread their branches and become strong as they mature.

So stay single till the right age n den find ur mrs prefect!
All igot u say is that ur not serious abut this :/

Reaction score
Being
single means you have the time to grow and be the person you want to be. Sometimes, it is harder to grow when you are too close to someone. Trees are planted far apart so they can spread their branches and become strong as they mature.

So stay single till the right age n den find ur mrs prefect!
All igot u say is that ur not serious abut this :/
Whats the right age? :p
How to find Mrs perfect ? :p
WHY YOUR POST IS IN RED? :p

Reaction score
i have weird experiences bro. every time i look at my crush , she looks back at me immediately .:love: even when i m ten yards away and i m just starin at her for a moment she quickly looks back at me and catches me looking at her. so now i stopped looking at her and now i feel horrible. how the hell she is able to catch me starin at her every time i stare i really dont know . so i have been thinking do girls have some special 6th sense that we guys dont ?? i m confused .:unsure: . lemme know if u have the answer

As far as I know, staring is not a good thing and how can one not know you're staring at her? It creeps people out. My opinion.

Reaction score
As far as I know, staring is not a good thing and how can one not know you're staring at her? It creeps people out. My opinion.

:( . i know it creeps ppl out but i cant help it . its like i cannot control myself . feels like sumbody from the inside is taking control of me. i m stuck here . need help. :confused:

Reaction score
I'm sorry to point it out, but that's definitely not love. What you're referring to is merely a desire to actually be in a relationship either because you 'like' being in one or to avoid the pointless loneliness one feels despite having friends (usually stories are made up referring to this point). It's not benefiting no one, not that love is about gaining benefits of the other person, not forgetting what you're thinking love is so not love and it probably hurts both the sides eventually. If not both the sides, then without doubts that person who actually fell for the other one, and later comes to know 'the guy/girl moved on and found another person.' Yes, the usual story. Hence, not love, merely a desire.
thanks a lot i was just joking

Reaction score
Yaar sincerely guyzz any gf's that u get at this age is useless please even i am staying stop this nonsense, having a gf doesnt makes u cool. Its mine own experience i got ditched twice and ditched someone too. Look i just repent that i had wasted on that thing. And if u really want a gf u wont get a serious one before university :)

Reaction score
We have 6 th sense. If someones staring even standing in da completely opp direction.. something telz us some1s watching! Atleast i do
feel it