• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad Luck For Boys :(

Reaction score
Really it happens with u also??
welll....neva hppnd to me so i dunno....but im pretty sure it hs hppnd to many othrs!
i think the biggst problm for gurls is wen they knw/can see der bf isnt comitted to der relationship......especially wen it's cuz he has anothr crush!! i mean hw much eva dese guys try to hide it, it's pretty clear!! tht's the most saddest thing:(

Reaction score
welll....neva hppnd to me so i dunno....but im pretty sure it hs hppnd to many othrs!
i think the biggst problm for gurls is wen they knw/can see der bf isnt comitted to der relationship......especially wen it's cuz he has anothr crush!! i mean hw much eva dese guys try to hide it, it's pretty clear!! tht's the most saddest thing:(
No girl, if a girl is sincerely devoted to a boy he would never break up espisially a boy like me :)

Reaction score
its intuition...girls just know it!

Reaction score
being single is the best thing ever....
Yaar does this happens to u all also that ur crush cant be ur gf and ur gf is not ur crush, IT HAPPENS WITH ME ALWAYS :(
u hav sum attachment wid ur things *i guess* and thats pretty normal....
and honestly saying it is much better than being in a relation wid a grl/boii.....
atleast u're not left wid a broken heart.....

Reaction score
being single is the best thing ever....

u hav sum attachment wid ur things *i guess* and thats pretty normal....
and honestly saying it is much better than being in a relation wid a grl/boii.....
atleast u're not left wid a broken heart.....
Nahi yaar i dont believe in this