• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

balckberry only for buisness people?

Reaction score
i have an iphone and im sick and tired of it! its so slow! i want to get a blackberry bold 9000 so I wanted to ask you guys wether its good or not and is blackberry only considered for buisness professionals?

Reaction score
then give me your iphone!
no dont get a BB i had one and they really suck unless your one of them BBM addicts or a business man.
i dont care about wat phone i have, there are much better electronics you can invest in.
im saving up for an Ipad.

Reaction score
nah blackberry isnt for business people its a good phone BUT COMON U TIRED OF UR IPHONE dude i will prefer iphone 1000% times over blackberry

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
nah blackberry isnt for business people its a good phone BUT COMON U TIRED OF UR IPHONE dude i will prefer iphone 1000% times over blackberry
i know the apps are amazing an all but trust me youll get sick of the apps pretty soon! they just lie over there! i barely touch them or the games! i dont PLAY with my phone..i only use it for browsing occasionalyy but mostly ima texting addict....so thats why i prefer the blackberry over the iphone.....well everyone has there own opinion!! :)

Reaction score
ahmed t said:
then give me your iphone!
no dont get a BB i had one and they really suck unless your one of them BBM addicts or a business man.
i dont care about wat phone i have, there are much better electronics you can invest in.
im saving up for an Ipad.
which one BB did you have annd ima texting and emailing addict...sms in the iphone arrive soooo late!! :(

Reaction score
I don't think BB is really worth it. I agree with ahmedt there are a lot of other electronics that you could invest in. I'm saving up for Amazon's Kindle DX.