• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BAN MUSIC CAMPAIGN - For Muslim brothers and sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hahaah! INVADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely next prove that abu bakr, umar, or even Muhammad (SAW) were invaders. do mean to say that islam was spread through authors of urdu Romeo and Juliet
any more "romeo and juliet"s from Waris Shah or any other sufis. any thing else to expect
-_- please bro
even suchal here accepted that they were vital in islam though he says they altered it

Reaction score
Makkay gayaan, gal mukdee naheen
Pawain sow sow jummay parrh aaeey
Going to Makkah is not the ultimate
Even if hundreds of prayers are offered
-
Ganga gayaan, gal mukdee naheen
Pawain sow sow gotay khaeeay
Going to River Ganges is not the ultimate
Even if hundreds of cleansing (Baptisms) are done
-
Gaya gayaan gal mukdee naheen
Pawain sow sow pand parrhaeeay
Going to Gaya is not the ultimate
Even if hundreds of worships are done
-
Bulleh Shah gal taeeyon mukdee
Jadon May nu dillon gawaeeay
Bulleh Shah the ultimate is
When the “I” is removed from the heart!
they make perfect sense to me
prayer in makkah is worth trip to ganges (useless) unless the pride is finished from inside
"even who has in his heart as much pride as a mustard seed shall not enter heaven" hadis
what is the problem here?

Reaction score
suchal is not my yardstick for the truth! they may be vital for sufism. NOT for ISLAM. PLZZZ donot consider SUFISM at all as a part of ISLAM!!!!!!!!!
ofcourse no person is vital for islam, islam is universal and self flourishing
what i mean is that majority of subcontinent was converted by what we call Olliya, im not talking about them and there are huge exagerations on their status quite beyond islam, im talking just about sufi poets
for your information that also includes Allama Iqbal, please do research on this as well

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum, brothers and sisters in faith! Why are we all arguing about sufism and other such topics? Was Sufism even known to the Holy Prophet(pbuh)? NO! Islam came to the world in a pure form. Whatever it contained therein, contained the BEST for the mankind. We being muslims know better than to fight and argue about things which are so big and complicated and are to be pondered upon by big scholars and preachers and not students like us! This is a time when we should strengthen our faiths by making our prayers, charity, fasting and good deeds take a higher peak in our lives. Instead of arguing with one another and bringing out what is not appropiate from our innerselves, wouldnt it be better for us to understand each other with brotherhood and harmony? And if we do not agree, then leave the topic with gentleness? It sure seems better! We should ponder about this. And as for music, it is not halal. And Allah knows best!
" Do Not Gather Dust Upon Yourself When The Dust Has Settled...
But When The Dust Has Risen,
Cover Your Nose With Your Sleeve
And Continue To Enjoy Your Life...''

Reaction score
Web definition of ''Invader'': Someone who enters by force to conquer an area.

Muhammad bin Qasim was a general of the Ummayad Dynasty and he entered South Asia by force to conquer it and spread Islam.
Conquering an area is the only way to spread Islam. The 4 caliphs conquered parts of the Roman and Persian Empires in order to spread Islam.
So by definition, Muhammad Bin Qasim is an Invader. His invasion further led to the spread of Islam in Southern Asia.
He was a Conqueror, Preacher, Invader and Muslim.

Reaction score
do you love your parents or fear them?
isnt it obvious that if a person loves and respects Allah then fears as well ?
and you did not answer my other questions, i explained both the extracts of bulleh shah and Quran, now i need your answer :)

you just repeated what i said. that verse, you just wrote the next one and proved it wrong? and that translation thing maybe the translation is wrong. sorry for that. but the religion they preached were certainly not i read about in quran and hadith. My father and mother and their families believe in Sufism. Born and raised in that environment it was difficult to continue my study. sometimes i was scolded for saying something which i read in a hadith. my arguments from quran and hadith were always rejected and ignored. I don't know why but i still believe in what i read myself. and i am called mirzai shia wahabi and much more in my family. I have been fighting alone. and now you are saying me that sufis were correct? My whole life was a lie?

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum, brothers and sisters in faith! Why are we all arguing about sufism and other such topics? Was Sufism even known to the Holy Prophet(pbuh)? NO! Islam came to the world in a pure form. Whatever it contained therein, contained the BEST for the mankind. We being muslims know better than to fight and argue about things which are so big and complicated and are to be pondered upon by big scholars and preachers and not students like us! This is a time when we should strengthen our faiths by making our prayers, charity, fasting and good deeds take a higher peak in our lives. Instead of arguing with one another and bringing out what is not appropiate from our innerselves, wouldnt it be better for us to understand each other with brotherhood and harmony? And if we do not agree, then leave the topic with gentleness? It sure seems better! We should ponder about this. And as for music, it is not halal. And Allah knows best!
" Do Not Gather Dust Upon Yourself When The Dust Has Settled...
But When The Dust Has Risen,
Cover Your Nose With Your Sleeve
And Continue To Enjoy Your Life...''

what an entry? just came and declared anything not halal. you are a genius. wow.

Reaction score
everyone listen. if we say religion-know-as-islam in subcontinent invaders scholars and sufis played their parts.
and if we call Islam(quran+hadith) sorry it is rarely found here.

Reaction score
Suchal Riaz

So suppose you had a muslim brother who has died. Will you bury him???????
IF yes then give me your reason for him to be buried. BUT NOT to be burned as in how hindus do it or any other method?
Give me an unambiguous proof FROM THE QURAN for your choice????
P.S donot take it personal.

have you gone mad? burning anyone wont make as kafir. as Rasulullah buried deads we should. and if no where in hadith and quran burning dead is forbidden, there is no problem in doing so.

Reaction score
Suchal Riaz

So suppose you had a muslim brother who has died. Will you bury him???????
IF yes then give me your reason for him to be buried. BUT NOT to be burned as in how hindus do it or any other method?
Give me an unambiguous proof FROM THE QURAN for your choice????
P.S donot take it personal.

A new phone from Motorola is released named 'Moto X'. And as Quran and Hadith doesn't say to use it is haram.
so prove it to me that using that phone is not Haram. and give me reference from quran and hadith.

the device you are using right now is haram because no where in quran or hadith it is called halal.

does it make sense?

Reaction score
A new phone from Motorola is released named 'Moto X'. And as Quran and Hadith doesn't say to use it is haram.
so prove it to me that using that phone is not Haram. and give me reference from quran and hadith.

the device you are using right now is haram because no where in quran or hadith it is called halal.

does it make sense?

In Islam, everything that is not worship is permitted, until proven guilty. So, the default ruling, on everything, is permissibility.

Reaction score

does it make sense?
To frame brother nabeels words in a better form!.:- the basic principle in islam is tht in muamalaat or (worldy affairs) everything is halal until proven to be haraam , and in IBADAH everything is Haraam until proven to be halaal!...
REST ALLAH KNOWS BEST!.:)...so when bro suchal talks abt a mobile phone!...tht falls into the category of the worldy affairs !....it cannot be categorized as haram because it is not proven!...unless u use it for evil stuff!...

Reaction score
To frame brother nabeels words in a better form!.:- the basic principle in islam is tht in muamalaat or (worldy affairs) everything is halal until proven to be haraam , and in IBADAH everything is Haraam until proven to be halaal!...
REST ALLAH KNOWS BEST!.:)...so when bro suchal talks abt a mobile phone!...tht falls into the category of the worldy affairs !....it cannot be categorized as haram because it is not proven!...unless u use it for evil stuff!...

and who was that famous scientist that made that halal-haram principle that worldy affairs are all halal be default but in ibadah it isn't?
and music falls into the category of ibadah.
i dont know i m reading it in my dream or i m awake. coz somebody can not say such things in real life. :confused:

Reaction score
so what about music? :ROFLMAO:

Has it been proven Haraam? If not, then you can use your own judgement.
But if someone shows you a valid Quranic verse that says that Music is Forbidden in Islam. Then it's definitely Haraam!
I personally have not come across any such verses.
Its a matter of opinion.

Reaction score
and who was that famous scientist that made that halal-haram principle that worldy affairs are all halal be default but in ibadah it isn't?
and music falls into the category of ibadah.
i dont know i m reading it in my dream or i m awake. coz somebody can not say such things in real life. :confused:
Some sense pplz , all these rulings and principles r given by scholars and learned people who r well versed with the quran and hadith!...not by scientists...science is not capable to be precise it hasnt reached tht level tht it can challenge the rulingsof the quran or prove them to be true or false....and and come back to reality ... Music contains guitar , and other instruments tht is haram!...and there is a hadith regarding tht as well!..

Reaction score

Muhammad bin Qasim was a general of the Ummayad Dynasty and he entered South Asia by force to conquer it and spread Islam.
Conquering an area is the only way to spread Islam. The 4 caliphs conquered parts of the Roman and Persian Empires in order to spread Islam.
So by definition, Muhammad Bin Qasim is an Invader. His invasion further led to the spread of Islam in Southern Asia.
was spread of islam in madina invasion? o_O
you say "Conquering an area is the only way to spread Islam." please describe it in madinite perspective, where no such thing took place

Reaction score
you just repeated what i said. that verse, you just wrote the next one and proved it wrong? and that translation thing maybe the translation is wrong. sorry for that. but the religion they preached were certainly not i read about in quran and hadith. My father and mother and their families believe in Sufism. Born and raised in that environment it was difficult to continue my study. sometimes i was scolded for saying something which i read in a hadith. my arguments from quran and hadith were always rejected and ignored. I don't know why but i still believe in what i read myself. and i am called mirzai shia wahabi and much more in my family. I have been fighting alone. and now you are saying me that sufis were correct? My whole life was a lie?
i explained the first verses what they actually meant and how it is not shirk , any student of literature could do that too
say sufis are right then it still does not make any difference in your life because its upto you whether to obey them or not but atleast you respect them and dont call them magicians :D

Reaction score

and he was not sent to conquer and spread islam, please read history
he was sent to retaliate with pirates here (Jats probably) who had captured an arabic merchant ship
when he reached he was forced to proceed to punjab from sind because it was also a stronghold

Status
Not open for further replies.