• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

beaconhouse?? which branch???

Reaction score
but many others scools are also, this one is an extreme kinda western cultured thingy.... which I hate,
-,-
No O level school in Lahore is CO-education except BDC!
And stop being such a loser . Atleast , your branch has decency .
JTC ko dekho .We're famous in the all of Lahore :p

Reaction score
hahaha.. seriously that's soooo funny.. if I was 30 I'd probably be talking about how I hate my wife or sumthing (maybe not) :D and my sense of humour is still intact Alhamulillah! :)
the funny thing is I was once with a cousin of mine who is about 13.. and we were having fun.. I asked him 'how old do u think I am??' he replied 17! whn I told him my real age he was like no way! that's coz I m good at playin with kids... I act their age with em... (my frnds sum times say m a kid too.. :ROFLMAO: )
It's surprizing to see sum1 think m 30... :)
Haha talk about hating your wife lol
And sorry but It's not common seeing 20 years olds with That much Knowledge about Quran that they can quote things related to any topic, you're a haifiz e quran I guess?, and with a nice personality as yours mashAllah... sorry again :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Haha talk about hating your wife lol
And sorry but It's not common seeing 20 years olds with That much Knowledge about Quran that they can quote things related to any topic, you're a haifiz e quran I guess?, and with a nice personality as yours mashAllah... sorry again :)
:D
no need to be sorry... I never mind such stuff Alhamdulillah. no m not a hafiz.. I wish I was, m learning arabic though (a biggner student), Alhamdulillah...
n I dun hav much knowledge.. seriously, if you met one of my teachers u'd know how amazing ppl of knowledge are....
me having a nice personality.... :D if planet master saw sum1 saying this he'd be rolling on the flooooor laughing.. :D

Reaction score
:D
no need to be sorry... I never mind such stuff Alhamdulillah. no m not a hafiz.. I wish I was, m learning arabic though (a biggner student), Alhamdulillah...
n I dun hav much knowledge.. seriously, if you met one of my teachers u'd know how amazing ppl of knowledge are....
me having a nice personality.... :D if planet master saw sum1 saying this he'd be rolling on the flooooor laughing.. :D
me would love to know ur city and ur name.. but u mind telling it so np,,