• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beautiful inspirational stories :)

Reaction score
There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.
One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, “now that you can see the world, will you marry me?”
The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying:
“Just take care of my eyes dear.”
So awesome...that it bought tears into my eyes:((

Reaction score
WHY DOGS LIVE LESS THAN HUMAN

Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish Wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker and they were hoping for a miracle.I examined Belker and found he was dying. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home.As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as though Shane might learn something from the experience.The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker’s family surrounded him. Shane seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away.The little boy seemed to accept Belker’s transition without any difficulty or confusion. We sat together for a while after Belker’s death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that animal lives are shorter than human lives. Shane, who had been listening quietly, piped up, “I know why.”Startled, we all turned to him. What came out of his mouth next stunned me. I’d never heard a more comforting explanation.He said, “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life — like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?” The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”

Reaction score
She married him today. At the end of the wedding party, her mother gave her a newly opened bank savings passbook, with $1000 deposited in it. She told her, "My dear daughter, take this passbook. Keep it as a record of your married life. Whenever something happy and memorable happens in your new life, put some money in. Write down what it's about next to the amount. The more memorabl e the event is, the more money you can put in. I've done the first one for you today. Do the others with your husband. When you look back after years, you will know how much happiness you've both shared.' She shared this with him after getting home. Both of them thought it was a great idea and couldn't wait to make the next deposit! This is what the passbook looked like after a while: - 7 Feb: $100, his first birthday celebration after marriage - 1 Mar: $300, she gets a salary raise - 20 Mar: $200, vacation to Bali - 15 Apr: $2000, She's pregnant! - 1 Jun: $1000, He gets the big promotion and so on... However, as the years went by, they began fighting and arguing over trivial things. They didn't talk much. They regretted that they had married the most nasty person in the world...There was no more love. One day she talked to her Mother. 'Mom, we can't stand it anymore. We have decided to divorce. I can't imagine how I decided to marry this guy!' Her mother replied, 'Sure, that's no big deal. Just do whatever you want, if you really can't stand it. But before that, do one thing. Remember the savings passbook I gave you on your wedding day? Take out all money and spend it first. You shouldn't keep any record of such a poor marriage.' She agreed with her. So she went to the bank, and was waiting in the queue to cancel the account. While she was waiting, she took a look at the passbook record. She looked, and looked, and looked. Then the memory of all the previous joyful moments came back to her. Her eyes were filled with tears. She left and went home. When she got home, she handed the passbook to him and asked him to spend the money before getting divorced. So the next day, he went to the bank, and was waiting in the queue to cancel the account. While he was waiting, he took a look at the passbook record. He looked, and looked, and looked. Then the memory of all the previous joyful moments came back to him. His eyes were filled with tears. He left and went home. He gave the passbook back to her. She found a new deposit of $5000. And a line next to the record: 'This is the day I realized how much I've loved you throughout all these years. How much happiness you've brought me.' They hugged and cried, putting the passbook back into the safe.

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum friends ... i just want all of u to read my lastly posted story in here ... i know that we havnt reached that age yet and understood things that wud probably encounter us in that phase of life
Since i found it really amazing & interesting .. i wanted to share it with you ppl ...so plz do give a read :p
@fantastic girl @IGCSE O/L student @Al-Anoud @knowitall10 @frozen sunlight @funky brat @iThink LARGE @cardude456 @Ibtizam @Angelina_25 @Aly Emran @black widow @Maganius @MemoryMatrix 21 @cyclone94 @Abdullah Babur @shinnyyy @sweetiepie @1357911 @Tkp @Kumkum @sweet angel @sweetjinnah @Angelic Queen @AngelicBeauty @fille spéciale @Afzal1 @IGCSE Abdullah @talal096 @Shara Nafaz @Nayya Hassan @Nabeel Ahmed @AtemisDelta @WhiteAngel @whitetiger64 @HauteHijabii @Darkest Angel @ZKhanXZ @mune:) @Bilal Khan @Tuba noor @***amd*** @***Sam*** @semsemhosam ...
Thanks....

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum friends ... i just want all of u to read my lastly posted story in here ... i know that we havnt reached that age yet and understood things that wud probably encounter us in that phase of life
Since i found it really amazing & interesting .. i wanted to share it with you ppl ...so plz do give a read :p
@fantastic girl @IGCSE O/L student @Al-Anoud @knowitall10 @frozen sunlight @funky brat @iThink LARGE @cardude456 @Ibtizam @Angelina_25 @Aly Emran @black widow @Maganius @MemoryMatrix 21 @cyclone94 @Abdullah Babur @shinnyyy @sweetiepie @1357911 @Tkp @Kumkum @sweet angel @sweetjinnah @Angelic Queen @AngelicBeauty @fille spéciale @Afzal1 @IGCSE Abdullah @talal096 @Shara Nafaz @Nayya Hassan @Nabeel Ahmed @AtemisDelta @WhiteAngel @whitetiger64 @HauteHijabii @Darkest Angel @ZKhanXZ @mune:) @Bilal Khan @Tuba noor @***amd*** @***Sam*** @semsemhosam ...
Thanks....
Wa Alaiku mussalam warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu
wat an Amazing story MashaAllah.....
JazakAllah Khar 4 sharing n tagging bestie <3 <3