• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Engineering UNI in KHI?

N.M

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb,

I don't know much abt engineering, plz suggest a good engineering university in Karachi.

I am doing my A'levels, n the subjects that i have are Biology, Chem, Physics n Math. Actually, i wanted to purse Medicine in future cuz i always loved bio until now, thanks to our Bio teacher at school that i have lost much interest in the subject and so i am also looking for other option as well i.e engineering...

As i have already mentioned, i don't have much knowledge abt the types of engineering n stuff but if I would go for it, then it might be something related to computers...

P.S: i did not have computers in my o'levels nor do i have it in A'levels, so would it be ok if i do like software engineering?

JazakumAllahu Khair

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb,

I don't know much abt engineering, plz suggest a good engineering university in Karachi.

I am doing my A'levels, n the subjects that i have are Biology, Chem, Physics n Math. Actually, i wanted to purse Medicine in future cuz i always loved bio until now, thanks to our Bio teacher at school that i have lost much interest in the subject and so i am also looking for other option as well i.e engineering...

As i have already mentioned, i don't have much knowledge abt the types of engineering n stuff but if I would go for it, then it might be something related to computers...

P.S: i did not have computers in my o'levels nor do i have it in A'levels, so would it be ok if i do like software engineering?

JazakumAllahu Khair
Walaikum Assalam,

There has been a similar question and a similar thread in the past, here is the link:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...best-engineering-university-in-pakistan.8608/

Go through each and every post!

P.S: In Karachi, NED is the best for sure!

Reactions: N.M

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb,

JazakumAllahu Khair

WaAlaikum AsSAlam wr wb,

FAST karachi.. (and I've heard that only their computer department is good) without a doubt... n you don't need computers to apply as far as I know.. only maths is a must... do check it...
But if you really find bio interesting that should be your prefrence...

Reactions: N.M

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb,

..... cuz i always loved bio until now, thanks to our Bio teacher at school that i have lost much interest in the subject .....
WaAlaikumAsSalam Wr Wb....

Just wondering, why do we have to suffer with Bio teachers always... :/

You know what? At times, I feel like being a part time bio-teacher, and atleast make some bio notes, and stuff like that to help all the bio students suffering...seriously...it's so annoying....

I made some bio notes...which I uploaded here, too...and I thought, if only our bio teacher spent a little of her time and make that sorta notes for us...

N.M

Reaction score
WaAlaikumAsSalam Wr Wb....

Just wondering, why do we have to suffer with Bio teachers always... :/

You know what? At times, I feel like being a part time bio-teacher, and atleast make some bio notes, and stuff like that to help all the bio students suffering...seriously...it's so annoying....

I made some bio notes...which I uploaded here, too...and I thought, if only our bio teacher spent a little of her time and make that sorta notes for us...

Wa Alaikum us Salam

U be part time teacher, I'll be your first student :D
I have seen ur notes, May Allah reward you for uploading them...
Seriously I used to love biology till O'levels but now! :-/ but in A2s our bio sir has become more serious alhamdulillah or maybe I m finding A2 easier than AS...
But our Physics sir...!!!! Uff the classes are seriously intolerably not understandable! You ask some question but you get a totally different answer. Ppl bunk his classes n study in library but I have to attend them all!! :-(
Allah gives me patience to bear all his classes!! It's unfair other science section got a really good phx teacher, it's always our section which suffers..! :-(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Since everyone is ranting about their bad teachers, I wanna have a go too......!
I seriously hate bad teachers! A teacher can make or break a person.... every subject I love, I can trace it back to a good teacher that Allah blessed me with.... Same way I have noticed most subjects aren't that bad it's the teachers who make them deathly boring and difficult... and you know we need to invest in teachers... I remember a friend of my dad used to say "Those who can't do anything in life go towards teaching".. I despised his saying but if you look around some teachers are like that... :/
That's why in life I want to be a teacher (either part-time or full-time) insha'Allah... always teaching something and insha'Allah in a way that students see it as a gift not something hard and boring...
"Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty." -- Albert Einstein

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..
"Those who can't do anything in life go towards teaching"..

guess what? Even I heard this thing a couple of days back, and even i was like ....that's not true...

You know what...I understood...having vast knowledge doesn't means u can be a good teacher...Not everyone has the talent to teach....I suppose...you have that talent, alhumdulilah, and that's the reason your students are happy with you. I too, played a role as a teacher...but it was my friends whom I taught..Alhumdulilah...many ppl say, i'm good at it...and that made me believe I have that teaching talent, for which I thank and praise Allah...(Alhumdulilah) Things which I teach them....my concepts get stronger too...and at times, i feel like going to the teacher to tell him/ her...that teach this in so and say way :ROFLMAO: ...srsly...wish i cud do so

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

guess what? Even I heard this thing a couple of days back, and even i was like ....that's not true...

You know what...I understood...having vast knowledge doesn't means u can be a good teacher...Not everyone has the talent to teach....I suppose...you have that talent, alhumdulilah, and that's the reason your students are happy with you. I too, played a role as a teacher...but it was my friends whom I taught..Alhumdulilah...many ppl say, i'm good at it...and that made me believe I have that teaching talent, for which I thank and praise Allah...(Alhumdulilah) Things which I teach them....my concepts get stronger too...and at times, i feel like going to the teacher to tell him/ her...that teach this in so and say way :ROFLMAO: ...srsly...wish i cud do so
WaAlaikum AsSAlam wr wb,
May Allah bless you even more, Aameen..
True teaching is a talent... but like every talent it can be groomed... I always say teaching is an art and a science...
And you are right that your concepts become rock solid when you teach.... even I started with teaching friends and little brother/cousins... Then I had a teacher who taught me how to teach.. he basically pointed my flaws.. Sometimes he'd make me teach n then tell me u went fast here etc. then he will teach the same thing and show me how it's done... :) That's where I groomed my skills..
I guess I have that talent.. Alhammdulillah.. coz people actually ask me to teach... like even recently a friend's mom was after me to teach her little daughter coz I once taught her maths... then I had to move on (it was hard to evade his mom).
and there is a famous quote, I really like:

I listen and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I practice and I understand.
I teach, I master!