• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
A Mountain is not higher than your confidence because it will be under your feet, if u reach the top...

Reaction score
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. ~Unknown
(Yes I know it was quoted in the movie Kung Fu Panda but no one knows the real author still) I love this one!

Reaction score
=) Here's one more;
The best things in life are unseen, thats why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream. ~Unknown
I absolutely hate the fact that good quotes are never tracked good!

Reaction score
I realized that despite the fear and the bruises of life, one has to keep on fighting for one’s dream.
As Borges said in his writings “there is no other virtue than being brave”.

And one has to understand that being brave is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear.

-Paulo Coelho

Reaction score
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. ~Albert Einstein

Reaction score
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
~ shing xiong

Reaction score
Another gud one...

"Never say me the sky's limit when there are footprints on moon."_Anonymous!!

Reaction score
^Nice. Here's one
Life is a game, play it; Life is a challenge, Meet it; Life is an opportunity, Capture it.
~ Anonymous

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
^Nice. Here's one
Life is a game, play it; Life is a challenge, Meet it; Life is an opportunity, Capture it.
~ Anonymous

add :
Life's a party, crash it

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum! :)

"Sumtimes in life u feel dat all doors r closed....if dat happens inn ur life......Remember! "All doors r closed, not locked" Finding a useful path is difficult, not impossible"

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
"Everyone Wants Happiness & No One Wants Pain.. But Uu Cant Have A Rainbow Without A Little Rain :( "

Reaction score
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
Anais Nin

Reaction score
"Someone once asked me why I insist on taking the hard road? My reply was, what makes you think I see two roads? "

Reaction score
"When something bad happens, you have 3 choices: You can either let it define you, destroy you, or let it strengthen you."