• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
'When I said 'death' before 'dishonor', I meant alphabetically.'
"You can tell German wine from vinegar by the label."

Reaction score
"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No, that's trend!'”

~Billie Joe Armstrong

Reaction score
“If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.”

Reaction score
A kid grows up a lot faster on the golf course. Golf teaches you how to behave. ~Jack Nicklaus
(One of my personal favorite, of the favorite game!)

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
A kid grows up a lot faster on the golf course. Golf teaches you how to behave. ~Jack Nicklaus
(One of my personal favorite, of the favorite game!)
whua u like golf?
very few teens actually like it :)

Reaction score
^^ No I don't like gold, I love it! :) It's a slow one, but teaches you a lot! Jack Nicklaus is my all time favorite! :)

Reaction score
There are two ways to live life:
One as though nothing's a miracle, the other as though everything's a miracle.
- Albert E.

Reaction score
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

Reaction score
Ha! My bad, golf* :) I fell in love with golf or Jack Nicklaus when I saw his finest, fundamentally sound golf swing, which I've ever seen.

A perfectly straight shot with a big club is a fluke. ~Jack Nicklaus

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently. ~Shiv Kehra

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted. =P

Reaction score
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves.
- Oscar Wilde

Reaction score
While The United States is the most powerful nation the world has ever seen, it is also the most detested nation that the world has ever known.
-Harold Pinter

Reaction score
We're going Political here!
The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide-open spaces surrounded by teeth. ~Charles Luckman

Reaction score
:D

“Americans have different ways of saying things. They say "elevator", we say "lift"... they say "President", we say "stupid psychopathic git.”
-Alexai Sayle

and I'd like to add on they screech 'terrorist' while we just shrug and say 'Muslim guy with beard'

Reaction score
Believe it or not, every Muslim guy who has a beard is far more worse than the Muslim guy who doesn't. I agree to USA there.
There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the idea of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious. ~Bono (1960 - ), Oprah Winfrey Show, 2002

Reaction score
Canadians can easily 'pass for American' as long as we don't accidentally use metric measurements or apologize when hit by a car.
-Doug Coupland

Flying dreams mean that you're doing the right thing with your life.
-Doug Coupland