• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.
- Michael Jackson

Reaction score
When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
Albert Einstein

Reaction score
Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced.
Albert Einstein

Reaction score
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
Albert Einstein

Reaction score
The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
- Michael Jackson

Reaction score
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
Albert Einstein

Reaction score
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I’d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.
- Michael Jackson

Reaction score
and if they say lifes a dream call this insomnia, cause this aint wonderland it damn sure aint narnia.

Reaction score
"It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."
Howard Ruff - Financial advisor and writer - 1931

Reaction score
But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.
Ronald Reagan

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Sumtimes in life u feel dat all doors r closed....if dat happens inn ur life......Remember! "All doors r closed, not locked" Finding a useful path is difficult, not impossible

Reaction score
The person who does not read good books have no advantage over a person who cannot read.
~Mark Twain

Reaction score
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

Reaction score
Be careful while reading Health books, you may die of a misprint. (this was my first signature)
~Mark Twain

Reaction score
At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I'm not there I carry on as usual. ~Partick Moore