• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.

-Christopher Reeve

Reaction score
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies.

-Aristotle

Reaction score
The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.

-Napoleon Hill

Reaction score
If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. ~Walt Disney

Reaction score
They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

-Carl W. Buechner

Reaction score
It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give happiness. ~Thomas Jefferson

Reaction score
This is a beautiful quote prasing our founder

"Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Muhammed Ali Jinnah did all three"
I love this quote

Reaction score
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
Albert Einstein

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
This is a beautiful quote prasing our founder

"Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Muhammed Ali Jinnah did all three"
I love this quote

I love this quote. Memorized it when I read the biography.

Reaction score
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

Reaction score
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
Albert Einstein