• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
There is a quote by ahmed t back some pages, by einstien

" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity"

It is rather:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"

Reaction score
I really never wanted to argue on it. =P
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
Albert Einstein

Reaction score
If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
~Einstein

Reaction score
Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself- Allen Strike

Reaction score
It never matters...until it matters...and then it matters..
- Ivan Hoffman

Reaction score
Believing everybody is dangerous, but believing nobody is more dangerous- Abraham Lincoln

Reaction score
Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation but as a question- Niels Bohr

Reaction score
My loneliness was born when men praised my talkative faults and blamed my silent virtues.
~Khalil Gibran

Reaction score
I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy.
Richard P. Feynman

Reaction score
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

- Randall G Leighton

Reaction score
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

-Lao Tzu

Reaction score
Age is an issue of mind over matter, If you don't mind, it does'nt matter
~Mark Twain

Reaction score
A good plan vigorously executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.
George S. Patton