• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
Beware of your enemy once and your friend a thousand times because the betrayal your friend more difficult of betrayal your enemy

If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a month – get married. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.

Don't close my eyes immediately after my death, my friends have a habit of coming late....

Reaction score
  • "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." -- Dorothy Parker
  • "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein
  • "Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." -- Albert Einstein
  • "The problem, often not discovered until late in life, is that when you look for things in life like love, meaning, motivation, it implies they are sitting behind a tree or under a rock. The most successful people in life recognize, that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation. For me, I am driven by two main philosophies, know more today about the world than I knew yesterday. And lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." -- Neil deGrasse Tyson
  • "For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." -- Neil deGrasse Tyson
  • "I can live with doubt, and uncertainty, and not knowing. I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman

Reaction score
The best moments in reading are when you come across something- a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things- that you'd thought special, a way particular to you. And here it is set down by someone else, a person you have never met, may be a person long dead; and it's as if a hand has come out and taken yours

~The History Boys

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I believe in a religion that rewards people just for smiling :)
:love:
The Prophet Muhammad salla Allahu alayhi wasallam said, “And your smiling in the face of your brother is charity, your removing of stones, thorns, and bones from people’s paths is charity, and your guiding a man gone astray in the world is charity for you.” [Sahih at-Tirmithi]

Reaction score
mzl.iusfvjgw.320x480-75.jpg