• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 2015!!!

Vote for gr

• Total voters
Reaction score
Was it Monohybrid or dihybrid cross (Q: 8) ?
Also the products of glycolysis, krebs cycle and oxidative phosphorylation other than ATP :
NADH and Pyruvate (glycolysis)
NADH and FADH2 (Krebs Cycle)
NAD, FAD and Water (Oxidative phosphorylation)
is it correct?
You had to conduct 2 monohybrid crosses :)

Reaction score
No it asked with reference to graph about why they're genetically different. In last part they asked why they're different species and for that I wrote same too.
Yeah it was with reference to the graph. I wrote that they have different body mass and different rates of development/growth. Not sure if it's right though :/

Reaction score
Bio p5 was comparatively easy ryt?
I agree p4 was a mix of easy and hard. The thing is for bio p4 u dont have time to think and write so im sure many of us either missed out some point or some keyword or made silly mistakes.. So gt is very unpredictable
P5 was relatively easier. What do u expect the gt for p5? I havent seen any gt for p5 to be higher than 22

Reaction score
I agree p4 was a mix of easy and hard. The thing is for bio p4 u dont have time to think and write so im sure many of us either missed out some point or some keyword or made silly mistakes.. So gt is very unpredictable
P5 was relatively easier. What do u expect the gt for p5? I havent seen any gt for p5 to be higher than 22
Not more than 24 i guess.

Reaction score
Yh u r ryt i didnt had time to think and then answer
Gt of p5 would be around 20 i guess not less thn 20

Reaction score
Why did they ask to draw a cross of the second generation only then?? If it was both they would have said first generation also.. I think it's only one cross

Reaction score
Ahan i am not sure that they asked for second generation or both.
Showing both wont deduct marks anyways so alls well :)
Why did they ask to draw a cross of the second generation only then?? If it was both they would have said first generation also.. I think it's only one cross

Reaction score
You would have to show two crosses, you might get marks for showing just one though

Reaction score
Yea im preparihg for physics p4 now
I hve hope it will go good since gt for phy is usually low

Reaction score
Oh and guys wht do u think chem p5 would be easy or hard considering p4..?
I think it will be hard

Reaction score
We had to show only the SECOND generation as the question explicitly had mentioned to draw the second generation only.