• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 today........ How was it?

How was it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
oh i forgot that 1.. its the 1 wich said advantage of many synapses in learning or summin like that.. eish the paper was hard :(

Reaction score
how do human activites destory coral? and why is the enzyme marker an advantage to the artificial 1 in genetic engineering?

Reaction score
how do human activites destory coral? and why is the enzyme marker an advantage to the artificial 1 in genetic engineering?
habitat destruction, pollution, tourist activity is the main cause. boating physically damages coral.

enzyme marker- i'm not sure.

Reaction score
difference b/w coral and plants???? n wht abt the genetic diagram ???
i wrote in terms of their cells, corals dont have cell walls, plants have. Corals never contain chloroplasts, plants may contain. what about you?

Reaction score
i guess the paper was better then i expected, but i really didint get the marker one.

Reaction score
can sum1 pls remind me a few mre questns! bio and math together has cnfused me! i dnt seem to rmember any of the bio ppr questns! :p