• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO B4 ND AFTER PAPER DISCUSSION.

Reaction score
sarmad said:
yeah it was a pretty decent paper....sorry dude your energy requirements are wrong........the correct option for that part was D

Hey sarmad, it couldn't in any case be D. D had the greatest value and it would be required by 5 months old

C was for 5 year old
A was for 65 years old

The requirements keep on decreasing with age under normal conditions

Reaction score
sahar said:
woww u ppl memorize da paper as well....pakkay nerds :p

Hey we aren't nerds. Thats just we are blessed with good memory! LOLZ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
sarmad said:
yeah it was a pretty decent paper....sorry dude your energy requirements are wrong........the correct option for that part was D

yes it was D

Reaction score
i think it was B...cuz D wud be energy requirement for 5 mnth old

Reaction score
IT WAS C .IRON REQUIREMENT FOR 25 YEAR OLD FEMALE IS HIGHER THAN THAT FOR 5 YEAR OLD FEMALE COS OF MENSTRAUTION IN 25 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHICH IS NOT OCCURIN IN 5 YEAR OLD FEMALE

Reaction score
hassam said:
IT WAS C .IRON REQUIREMENT FOR 25 YEAR OLD FEMALE IS HIGHER THAN THAT FOR 5 YEAR OLD FEMALE COS OF MENSTRAUTION IN 25 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHICH IS NOT OCCURIN IN 5 YEAR OLD FEMALE

But the energy value doesn't account in menstruation and C had a higher energy value than B.

Reaction score
so wt reaon for unusually high iron amount]
may be 25 year old refferin to pregnant woman

Reaction score
25 year females have high mensuration loses .!
so to make up their mensuration they need iron which is essential for hemoglobin.!

Reaction score
hey the answer to tix mcq abt energy requiremnt was B...confirm...its a repeat mcq...
n awl my answers match urs excpt tat body temp....
the organs involvd in temp control...it was skeletal muscles,blood capillaries under skin n the thrd thng in tat option was eithr hypothalamus or sweat gland...m sure abt tix answer

can u plz temme the answer 2 the frst mcq as well wich was abt tooth decay...the answer was A or B???
and also that chlorophyll ques....the answer to it was 0 or 110???

Reaction score
I chose option A for that iron requirement ! It should have been 2.4 MJ and 4.sumthing option! Energy intake is in MEGA JOULES! how can one have a HUGE amount of enery like 8.7 MJ ? :S

Reaction score
af1992 said:
hey the answer to tix mcq abt energy requiremnt was B...confirm...its a repeat mcq...
n awl my answers match urs excpt tat body temp....
the organs involvd in temp control...it was skeletal muscles,blood capillaries under skin n the thrd thng in tat option was eithr hypothalamus or sweat gland...m sure abt tix answer

can u plz temme the answer 2 the frst mcq as well wich was abt tooth decay...the answer was A or B???
and also that chlorophyll ques....the answer to it was 0 or 110???

I think the answer was B (5-20) when it was acidic..
I chose 0 ffor that Mcq!

Reaction score
i think jo aap ney 5th mcq kya hai its ans shud b "c" da graph tat was inversly propotional.

Reaction score
what was the answer to the mcq wich askd k which ov the followin isnt directly cntrold by nervous system?????it was blood glucose conc na ?????

Reaction score
bt isnt heart rate controlld by medulla?????blood glucose conc ix cntrold by endocrine systm to answr blood glucose nai hoga???