• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio p22 and 52

Reaction score
it was ok because i ran out of tym and missed the last one and wrote some points for the 5th one couldnt finish it completely..... :( Make dua for me and without fail i'll make dua for u all tooo... :)

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the word.. strange. But both 52 and 42 were relatively easy.
Really? I didn't think so. Paper 5 seemed more difficult to me, but maybe I was just having a bad day. Paper 4 was easy though, loads of suggest questions which just so happen to be my thing. :s

Reaction score
IKR!! There was question only about the smoking and lung but still that was only part of another plant question arghh!
Exactly and i was sure that one question about SAN or the cardiac cycle will surely be there..So i read it for an hour or so to clear any wrong concepts only to find that there was no such question in this paper...arrggghh!!!

Reaction score
Exactly and i was sure that one question about SAN or the cardiac cycle will surely be there..So i read it for an hour or so to clear any wrong concepts only to find that there was no such question in this paper...arrggghh!!!
haha! i know! even until the last minute i was going through the heart stuff and transportation in mammals and plants! but there was nothing about those things!!

Reaction score
haha! i know! even until the last minute i was going through the heart stuff and transportation in mammals and plants! but there was nothing about those things!!
Exactly..My friends were also cramming the concepts about Atriol systole and distole and stuff:p
Very disappointed..although the paper was not that tough but still I feel as if all I had prepared is in vain:S

Reaction score
paper 22, EASY EASY EASY, A inshallah. i think GT will be around 50 like someone else said
paper 52, Q1 was :( din't do well enough