• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 2 on 24th!!

Reaction score
Al Salam Alaikum! I wanted to ask you guys, as you know biology paper 2 is on 24th so only 8 days are left , any plan for me to finish the syllabus and pastpapers in a good way :) thanks

Reaction score
Don't read the whole book. Just open up the syllabus and read through it, stopping and going through a topic that you think you have some confusion with. Then once you're done, start the papers from 2007. The ones before that vary greatly from the present syllabus!
(y)

Reaction score
Don't read the whole book. Just open up the syllabus and read through it, stopping and going through a topic that you think you have some confusion with. Then once you're done, start the papers from 2007. The ones before that vary greatly from the present syllabus!
(y)

hey! have you done paper 34 yesterday?

Reaction score
Please help : Is it : chromosomes are made up of two chromatids or chromatids made up of chromosome

Reaction score
guys i guess the curve is so high! :( please anyone link me GOOD notes on Bio AS level please

Reaction score
Do we have to learn the hormonal cycle and evolution? can anyone please answer because I find these topics very confusing and I dont want to learn it!