• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 2 on 24th!!

Reaction score
yep u got that right...it was somehow confusing.....i was even confused with my answers......
lyk am i writing the correct thing or do i even understand the question...:confused:
I'm flabbergasted........ Honestly!:eek:

Reaction score
I didn't find the paper difficult.
And i wonder where you guys got stuck!!!
'cause i found it pretty down-to-earth.
it wasn't difficult....it was actually easy...
but i found my answers confusing...dnt knw y :confused:
but overall i wud say i enjoyed this paper......

Reaction score
In my opinion the paper was easy, if you know your theory well of course, but there are some points which we need to ponder before putting down the answer. so, somewhat tricky. i guess that the paper may have some pitfalls. According to me the grade threshold for A will be 40+ but not 50

Reaction score
As you said, "pretty" straight forward.
However i find that you had to think well before putting down an answer.
if you compare our paper to October/November 2011 (22) our paper was more challenging ! October/November 2011 (22) was full of straight questions and still the curve was low 40/60 for A . on the other hand , our paper lacked straight questions and if you did plenty of past papers you will find that the ecology question was so different this time cause they usually ask you define community or ecosystem and simple stuff while this time it was much more complicated . i doubt that A will be above 40/60 and hopefully it won't !

Reaction score
I know you are intelligent but there is no need to show off because we are not as intelligent as you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm not showing off.:rolleyes:
i'm only stating my opinion like everyone else!:coffee:

Reaction score
ab kuch ni ho skta leave it on Almight Allah
how u guys are preparing for parctical (p3)
any advice?