• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 31

How did u find the paper?

• Too easy dude! ;)

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Not difficult and not too easy :/

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • DIFFICULT! :(

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
thnx 4 the welcome :D
wow!!! dat sounds great.. but y jst bio... hw about bringing all the books (all the subjects) as our chief guest on june 13th.. :) :p
no need to thank...that was my duty! now it's your work to go to everyone's wall and ask them to join us :D
nope..13th will be difficult for me to come :( i already have parties arranged that day..plus many people are invited so it will be difficult to change the dates now...Moreover invitation cards are also ready...
sorry :(

:LOL:

Reaction score
wow....we have another guest!
Welcome here...:D
well...we are planning which color clothes to wear and what all should be there for dinner....it is conducted by Z.A.M and the chief guests are ALL kinds of O Level Bio books :)
we are looking forward to see all of you, come to this special occasion..
Warm Regards...
XPC team

:ROFLMAO:
oh yeah!
btw, do we invite our beloved teachers 2??

Reaction score
no need to thank...that was my duty! now it's your work to go to everyone's wall and ask them to join us :D
nope..13th will be difficult for me to come :( i already have parties arranged that day..plus many people are invited so it will be difficult to change the dates now...Moreover invitation cards are also ready...

em sorry hear dat.. :p
wow u dound dead serious :p :d

Reaction score

Nooooo u have to come ur my guest na yaaarrr pleaseeee (puppy face)
U shouldn't miss a funeral

Reaction score
That's a great idea y not
Well change of decorations then well have past papers of all subs
Bring alll books guyzzz
I am READY!!! I GUESS !!! :p to *IGCSE O/L student*!! xD but those books dont worth the pay!! :p ;)

Reaction score
thnx 4 the welcome :D
wow!!! dat sounds great.. but y jst bio... hw about bringing all the books (all the subjects) as our chief guest on june 13th.. :) :p
on june 13th, we will hold a general funeral
but on da 12th, we will dedicate da day 4 bio, coz our ppr ws da hardest!